Today is…Call of the Horizon Day
When you go out into the country and gaze across a flat field, or sit at the edge of the ocean or a large lake, the point at which the earth and the sky seem to meet can be seen. Do you ever wonder what is out there waiting beyond the horizon? Do you ever feel like it is calling you to go on an adventure or to explore? Call of the Horizon Day is all about the feeling you get from looking into the distance at the horizon and into the unknown. It is about dreaming big and moving and adventuring, both physically and mentally. It’s a day to seize these dreams and to plan how you will make them happen.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )