Time to take a nap? In public?
Today is National Public Sleeping Day!
How to Observe National Public Sleeping Day
Depending on where you are and what the weather is like, you may need to adjust how you celebrate if you wish to do so outside. If it’s cold outside, make sure you are bundled up. If you are planning on spending your whole night sleeping outside, make sure to have a warm sleeping bag as well. Here are a few ideas on places to sleep:
- Under a tree, in the woods, on a bench, or in a hammock at a park.
- On the beach.
- At work.
- On a bus, train, or plane, or in the waiting areas for any of these modes of transportation.
- At a cafe or in a library.
- In a cemetery.
- At a doctor’s office.
- At a concert or in a movie theater.
Your daily thought!
“Never underestimate the ability of a small group of dedicated people to change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- A fungus wiped out 3.5 billion American chestnut trees. Scientists believe genetically-engineered blight-resistant trees will bring them back
- Atlanta police officer recounts providing CPR to cyclist who collapsed in road: ‘I’m praying the whole time’
- Motorcyclists Can Now Be Safe Thanks to World’s First Airbag Pants to Protect Riders
- Woman Helped 100 Seniors Re-Home Their Pets Before Passing Away, Bringing ‘Peace of Mind’
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of