Positive News Stories to start your day! (Frugal fun!)
Today Is International Frugal Fun Day!
Frugal Fun Day is today. If you dig deeply, you will find resources that describe this day as “International” Frugal Fun Day, and “National” Frugal Fun Day. However, we found no documentation supporting the International or National tags. We did find plenty of reference to the intent of this day…. to have fun “on the cheap”.
Frugal Fun Day is a day to enjoy fun activities that are free (or very inexpensive). If you use your imagination, the ideas are endless. Go on a bike or walking hike. The Fall leaves are on display. Have a picnic in the park, or your back yard. Invite some friends or neighbors over for a garage party and dance. Go fly a kite. Pull out the those old board games or puzzles that you have stored in the basement. Play cards with some friends.
Here’s wishing you a very Happy Frugal Fun Day.
SponsorThese events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Walt Disney
- How the Owner of Jimmy’s Famous Seafood Helped Keep Baltimore Restaurants and Bars Alive
- It’s a Myth That Adults Can’t Learn Languages as Easily as Kids – Benefits Multiply if Families Learn Together
- –Utah Ice Center Makes Snow So Dying Dog Can Enjoy It One Last Time
- First EV Trucks Roll off Rivian Assembly Line in Illinois, Watch Giddy Test Drives: ‘Quickest Thing I‘ve Ever Driven’
- PANDEMIC RAMBLINGS-EAST COAST TOUR By Zoe Fortenberry
- Russell Stover Was Born Here!
- 4 Bad Spending Habits You Need to Break Today By Rachel Cruze
- Dealing with Disappointment By Dr. John Delony
- 3 Ways to Survive the Real Estate Gold Rush By George Kamel
- Dave Says-The Zero-Based Budget
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)