Positive News Stories to start your day! Let’s love people!
Today Is National Love People Day! Let’s Change The World!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. Buddha
- Jumbo opens ‘chat checkouts’ to combat loneliness among the elderly
- Laundry Angels: Providing Clean Clothes to the Homeless
- Self-service ‘honesty shop’ where customers are trusted to not steal goods or cash is doing a roaring trade
- –Bionic hand offers strength, sense of touch to amputees
- Scientists Develop Insulin That Can Be Kept Without Refrigeration
- Charity Rescues So Much Food From Landfill, It Opens a ‘Pay What You Feel’ Grocery Store To Share Tons of Produce
- PANDEMIC RAMBLINGS-EAST COAST TOUR By Zoe Fortenberry
- Russell Stover Was Born Here!
- 4 Bad Spending Habits You Need to Break Today By Rachel Cruze
- Dealing with Disappointment By Dr. John Delony
- 3 Ways to Survive the Real Estate Gold Rush By George Kamel
- Dave Says-The Zero-Based Budget
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)