Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day!
Let’s make a difference today!
How to Observe Random Acts of Kindness Day
Celebrate the day with random acts of kindness. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Smile and say “Good morning,” “Hello,” or “Have a nice day” to anyone you pass on the street.
- Pay for the food or coffee of the person behind you in line.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Bring treats for your coworkers.
- Take a friend out to lunch.
- Give a simple “please” and “thank you” when appropriate throughout the day.
- Give a homeless person a snack, meal, or warm blanket.
- If you see someone with a flat tire, stop to help.
- Compliment coworkers or friends on their work or ideas.
- Send encouraging messages to others.
- Give a small gift to your mail carrier.
- Let other cars go before you.
Your daily thought!
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- Michael Jordan makes record-breaking $10 million donation to Make-A-Wish for 60th birthday
- Vermont Man’s Book Becomes a Bestseller 10 Years After Its Release — Thanks to His Daughter’s TikTok
- Ring camera captures unforgettable milestones in young Georgia couple’s relationship
- Students Work Together To Rescue A Dog In The Manchester Canal
- Old Batteries from Electric Vehicles Get New Life Powering California’s Grid
- CCC students surprised on random acts of kindness day
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
49 Granite St. Marlborough, NH 03455
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of
50 Woodburn Street #25, Keene, NH 03431
Ad Ted Mann-Musician