Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day!
Let’s make a difference today!
How to Observe Random Acts of Kindness Day
Celebrate the day with random acts of kindness. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Smile and say “Good morning,” “Hello,” or “Have a nice day” to anyone you pass on the street.
- Pay for the food or coffee of the person behind you in line.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
- Bring treats for your coworkers.
- Take a friend out to lunch.
- Give a simple “please” and “thank you” when appropriate throughout the day.
- Give a homeless person a snack, meal, or warm blanket.
- If you see someone with a flat tire, stop to help.
- Compliment coworkers or friends on their work or ideas.
- Send encouraging messages to others.
- Give a small gift to your mail carrier.
- Let other cars go before you.
Your daily thought!