Pay it forward
Look ma! New Hand(s)
Yep! It’s the weekend!!!
Have you enjoyed what we are doing here at PN4U? Have you shared with friends?
I hope so!
Have a super day! (And check out our merchandise! All the new shirts are there!)
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Words, Actions and Deeds Change Everything
- Watch Paralympian’s Reaction to Catching a Ball With Bionic Arm For First Time
- A donor is giving a record $100 million to CAMH €” and doesn’t want to be named
- Top European chefs take electric pulse fishing off the menu
- The world’s first vertical forest for low-income housing is coming to the Netherlands
- Lionsgate Founder’s Foundation Donates $400,000 for Puerto Rico Disaster Relief
- Indian man carves road through hills so children can attend school
- She went from homeless to the best server in metro Jackson
- Sun Finally Rises After 40 Days of Darkness in Northern Russia
- Saudi women to enter stadiums for first time to watch soccer
- Who knew? Turns out, Maui from ‘Moana’ lives in Maili and works at Costco
- The ‘sober generation’: Australian teens snubbing alcohol and cigarettes thanks to parents, researchers say
- Baptist church fighting deportation of member with dire health concerns
- Lee High community rallies behind student with cancer
- Hawaii athlete with Type 1 diabetes helps raise $100,000 to find a cure
- Estefan Foundation donates $35,500 to youth symphony for New York trip
- Pet Rock Fest Donates Thousands To Animal Charities
- This Fort Worth Police Officer Dresses Up As Superheroes To Cheer Up Sick Kids
- In the Face of Adversity: The Saga of the Parkdale Pigeon
- Meet the 39-Year-Old Bus Driver Living His College Basketball Dream
- Woman Performs Surgery On Injured Butterfly And Saves Its Life
- Siblings meet for first time after chance Facebook encounter
- Look at This Quick Guide to the Habits, Advice, and Inspiration of the World’s Most Successful Women
- The 99 best things that happened in 2017
- Regulations proposed to end use of asbestos in Canada
- Random Act Of Kindness Makes Woman’s Year Just Months After Her Accident In The Same Spot
- An 8-Year-old Asked, What if the Whole World Made a Painting Together? And it Sort of Happened.
- Ont. man, 51, meets 94-year-old granddad for first time
- He spends nearly all his time at his wife’s grave. Then he began doing more at the cemetery
- Elderly woman, touched by alleged robber’s honesty, writes $100 check
- ‘Lucky’ survivor aims for finish line
- Statue helps keep S.C. city’s homeless population warm
- Viral video helped young boy find his perfect role model
- Facing a fatal illness, this couple is making their wedding a massive fundraiser
- High-Tech Companion Aims to Fight Isolation Amongst the Elderly
- How a FedEx Employee Discovered the World’s Largest Prime Number
- Dog missing for 5 days is found alive in a snowbank in Maine
- Have you seen these shirts???
- K9 Unit Retires From Service, Officer Adopts His Favorite Partner
- Stranger On A Train Pays Distraught Woman’s Electric Bill Over The Phone
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”January 13″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]