Here’s to your week going well!
Let us know what is going on in your community or region that is positive!
Have a super day! (And check out our merchandise! All the new shirts are there!)
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Food Establishments Changing Communities
- Words, Actions, and Deeds Change Everything
- Make Working from Home Productive and Liberating
- 7 things I learned while using my Instant Pot for 14 days straight
- €˜Pay what you can’ for grilled cheese and soup at this N.J. restaurant
- Blind student uses knitting to focus and give back
- Lowe’s to rocket nearly 20% with ‘radically more positive’ outlook after tax cuts: Bernstein
- Parent reading workshops can help low-income kids learn
- Texas City Funds Program That Pays Homeless to Pick Up Trash
- Woman Begs For Help to Heat Icy Baltimore Classrooms and Gets Warmest Response
- This man had forgotten his marriage and proposes wife of 34 years again to renew wedding vows
- 2 US-based climate researchers win Swedish science prize
- In-N-Out employees can work their way up to $160,000 a year with no degree or previous experience
- Scientists Levitate Largest Object Yet With Acoustic €˜Tornado’ That Could Get Humans Hovering
- Juice Company Dumped Orange Peels In A Deforested Area – Here’s What It Looks Like After 16 Years
- Veteran still helping Puerto Rico 4 months after Maria
- Peeved by price gouging and shortages, hospitals will now make their own drugs
- 365 Ways to Hug: Watch the Charming Tradition of Three Generations on National Hugging Day
- These kids started a book club for minority boys. It’s the most popular club in school.
- She €˜fought like hell’ to change health care in Appalachia. At 90, she’s still fighting
- Apple teams with Malala Yousafzai to expand girls’ education efforts
- Fed Up With Expensive Medications, Hospitals Are Banding Together to Make Their Own Drugs
- Winter Olympics: Tonga’s Pita Taufatofua qualifies for skiing at Pyeongchang Games
- College enlists mascot, marching band to deliver acceptances
- Patriots fan invited onto field Sunday to get new wheelchair from team
- Los Angeles is Searching for a Graphic Designer With a Hilarious Help Wanted Ad
- A bus driver becomes a hero
- Are you ready for kids? Mini-goat breeders share advice about taking them on as pets
- Toddler with Rare Cancer Meets 24 Blood Donors Who Helped Save Her Life: It Was ‘Life in a Bag’
- Lifeguard drone in Australia saves two boys on its first day of service
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”January 23″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]