Today is the 31st of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Kids Learn Diversity From Musician’s Instruments Made of Donkey Jaws and Goat Toenails
- Santa Rosa police give out more than a thousand Halloween costumes to fire-stressed kids
- Man Plays Same Lottery Numbers For Years And Finally Wins Big On Friday The 13th
- This 66-Year-Old Woman Lost 80 Pounds and Completed a Tough Mudder Race
- Woman Uses Tinder To Track Down Her Missing Cat
- Documenting life after a Category-5 hurricane flattens your island
- Scientist Trains AI to Generate Halloween Costumes Ideas, and Some Are Pretty Good
- Ross Twp. police chief cheats death €” twice
- Today’s Teens Might Be Better Law-Abiding Citizens Than Any Generation in 60 Years
- Puppy loses leg, but survives alligator attack
- For 20 Years, These Volunteers Have Made Halloween Costumes For Babies In ICU
- The Relentless Principal
- Pottsville boy donates birthday money to hospital
- T-Mobile is joining Alphabet’s Project Loon in Puerto Rico
- Atlee football player with cerebral palsy gets a thrill — an 80-yard touchdown
- Dog and puppy Halloween costume contest raises money for Lucky Paws Dog Rescue
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”October 31″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]