Today is the 17th of November.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world. (Share this page with your friends!)
- Japanese Train Company Apologizes For Departing 20 Seconds Early
- 8-year-old boy returns lost wallet, $1,700 to mugging victim
- €˜Now is the time for ambitious co-operative thinking’
- N.C. woman wins lottery twice in one day
- People Are Posting Stories of Celebrities Being Nice to Them and it is Incredibly Refreshing
- Medical Miracle: Infant Thriving After Being €˜Born’ Twice
- Dad creates comic book character with Down syndrome for his son
- Wisconsin businessman creates fund for solar energy
- ‘I Will Not Be Shamed’: Terry Crews Speaks Out On Being A Victim Of Sexual Assault In Hollywood
- Shape of Lake Ontario generates white-out blizzards, study shows
- After Winning The Lottery, This Entrepreneur Is Investing In A Historically Black Community
- Simple Seasonal Safety Tips
- 6-year-old was winning one cancer battle. Now her sister is helping her beat leukemia.
- Tourist Boat Sinking Due to Engine Failure; 99 Passengers Rescued Including a Baby
- Custodian Worked Graveyard Shift For 23 Years So All His Children Could Attend College Tuition-Free
- Teen who rides bike miles to work gets surprise from €˜family’ of co-workers
- Auslan ‘Sign Guy’ delivers emergency messages to the deaf community – rain, hail or shine
- Iran earthquake: Baby found alive in rubble three days after tremors
- 5-YEAR-OLD LOVES TO DRESS AS A SUPERHERO AND HELP HOMELESS CATS IN PHILADELPHIA
- Kitten Found at Gas Station Hasn’t Stopped Cuddling His Rescuer Who Was Also Abandoned at Birth…
- Dramatic weight loss creates dramatic crisis for local teacher
- Microsoft Pledges To Cut Emissions By 75% By 2030
- Microbiome transplants provide disease resistance in critically-endangered Hawaiian plant
- Scott Fowler: Rae Carruth’s prison release nears as son he wanted dead, full of thank yous, turns 18
- Pakistan unveils 1,700-year-old sleeping Buddha, evoking diverse heritage
- The largest basic income experiment in history just launched in Kenya
- Thousands to benefit as ‘breakthrough’ breast cancer drugs approved for NHS use
- ‘We Will Do This Together’: Walmart Cashier Helps Flustered Customer
- Where have 8000 Kiwi five-cent coins gone? Into American pockets
- You can use your computer’s spare power to fund bail for US defendants
- Police rescue puppy from burning trash can
- From Ride Sharing to Food Sharing: How Food Rescue US is Revolutionizing Community Service in America
- Uber and out: here come the co-ops
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”November 17″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]