Today is the 7th of November.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- €˜Hero’ neighbor got his rifle, shot at Texas church gunman
- How Daughter Is Sure Mother With Alzheimer’s Will Get The Last Laugh
- This Group is Encouraging Muslims and Christians to Find Peace
- By turning medical scans into adventures, GE eases children’s fears
- Hero describes how he tracked down church shooter after attack
- Pa. Man Who Gives Free Haircuts to the Homeless Receives Free Barbershop From Stranger
- Wheelchair allows Keene family’s dog to get back on his feet
- Man Meets Biological Sister for First Time After She Was Switched at Birth 39 Years Ago
- Toddler Who Saluted Fallen Officer For 2 Straight Hours is Surprised With Pint-Size Squad Car
- American woman wins NYC Marathon for 1st time in 40 years
- Watch Tom Hanks Help a Man Pull Off Surprise Marriage Proposal
- COON RAPIDS FAMILY TAKES SERIOUSLY ILL SON ON A BUCKET LIST ROAD TRIP TO OCEAN
- Watch 94-Year-old Get Out of Wheelchair to Make One Last Snow Angel
- Nebraska dogs in €˜gentle ministry’ provide comfort after tragedies
- This is How Good You Feel When You Do Good For Others
- €˜Brides for a Cause’ giving back to military brides
- Fans Spontaneously Pull Off Incredible Hat Trick to Return Item Dropped From 8 Floors Up
- Community creates Halloween do-over after Utah teen with special needs has negative trick-or-treat experience
- Chili Just Became the First-Ever Dog Certified to Save Our Bell Peppers
- Therapy Dogs Help Wisconsin Students Learn to Read
- Residents of Northern Mariana Islands, €œAmerica’s best kept secret€, recount their woes far from the world’s attention.
- High school football player with cerebral palsy scores heartwarming touchdown
- ObamaCare signups surge in early days to set new record
- MSP’s ‘flight to nowhere’ helps people get comfortable with flying
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”November 7″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]