Today is the 9th of November.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Groundbreaking Gene Therapy Saves Dying Boy of Rare Skin Disease, Could Cure Future €œButterfly Children€
- Why I Picked Up a Bag of Garbage Every Day for a Year After the 2016 Election
- Cat thought to be dead found 120 miles away from home
- She Was Asked Her Wish Before Her Third Open-Heart Surgery – It Was To Marry Her Best Friend
- Little Girl’s Dancing Goes Viral as She Steals the Show From Her Choir
- ‚¬20,000 raised in a few days for church destroyed by vandals
- Uber unveils flying taxi plans
- A 7-year-old was losing his skin to a genetic disease. Scientists engineered his cells to grow a replacement in the lab
- NJ election: World War II vet, 93, wins upset for Tinton Falls mayor
- A 10-Year-Old May Just Save Our National Parks
- Father of slain son hugs convicted murderer during sentencing
- Rare victory for rainforests as nations vow to stop ‘death by chocolate’
- From Harrisville to Miss NH, Keene High graduate takes state crown
- Rita Marley Foundation conducts organic farming training programmes for students
- She’s Upset She Didn’t Get To Ask Tom Hanks A Question, Then Her Friend Asks One She’ll Never Forget
- 90-year-old finally joins music fraternity, 69 years after she was accepted
- Surry sheepdog no longer on the lam after Good Samaritans return him to owner
- Pup dives in for special-needs kids
- Two area dental practices offering day of free care
- 5-year-old gets mock dream wedding ahead of fourth open-heart surgery
- Jimmy Kimmel gifted his World Series tickets to his infant son’s heart surgeon
- Big Issue seller accepted to Cambridge University after life on the streets
- Noise-Canceling Noodle Fork Uses App to Drown Out Slurping Sounds-Watch, it Really Works
- Matthew McConaughey Spent His Birthday Delivering 4,500 Free Thanksgiving Turkeys
- 91-Year-Old Woman Spends More Than 20,000 Volunteer Hours at DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Born before 22 weeks, ‘most premature’ baby is now thriving
- Skateboarder wins hearts with apology note
- When Wife Needed Kidney, He Walked For Miles Holding a Sign – and He Just Found a Donor
- A Poet, with Prison Behind Him, Becomes an Attorney
- 5-year-old boy gets his wish to be a UPS driver, just like his pal
- Staley football team rallies around No. 1 supporter in unforgettable way
- WATCH: Heartwarming moment boy helps little girl with Down Syndrome to overcome fear
- Robotic suit helps kids with cerebral palsy walk tall
- Genetically Altered Skin Saves A Boy Dying Of A Rare Disease
- JPMorgan Chase Announces $4.2 Million Investment to Support Veteran Small Business Owners
- This Memphis Ministry Is on a Mission to Help the Homeless€”One Burrito and Hug at a Time
- Good River Beer Launches €œ2 Percent To Rivers€ Non-Profit
- Teenager With Excruciating Skin Condition Wins Pride Of Britain Award
- Watch: Bride makes emotional vow to groom’s ex, stepson
- €˜Forgiveness is the greatest gift of charity in Islam.’ Slain pizza driver’s father hugs attacker
- From Defendant to Defender: One Wrongfully Convicted Man Frees Another
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”November 9″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]