Today is George Washington’s Birthday!
There are a couple of others, but I promise you I won’t be celebrating National Cook A Sweet Potato Day!!!
But it is also National Margarita Day.
Are you watching the Olympics?
Let’s Talk PINK
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Army Awards Medal For Heroism To 3 JROTC Cadets Killed In Florida Shooting
- American Christian Evangelist Billy Graham Dies
- Monsanto loses bid to stop Arkansas ban on farm chemical
- €˜Thought she might not make it;’ Henrico 5th grader saves choking friend
- €œI couldn’t get through each day without my rescue dog€ – Dog-lover with Asperger Syndrome’s Life Has Been Transformed
- Ranchers found a bald eagle covered with ice in a pasture when they called for help
- When Kindergartener Has Her Shirt on Backwards, Classmates Are a Heartwarming Example of Kindness
- Study: For those over 90, alcohol better than exercise for longevity
- Einstein letter surfaces thanking US man for helping Jews flee Nazi Germany
- McDonald’s is making a big change to its soft drinks in 2018
- Mexico student who crosses border every day will graduate with honors
- Nigerian women bobsled team make history in PyeongChang
- Maryland Woman Becomes Sister’s Surrogate After Breast Cancer Diagnosis: ‘It’s the Best Gift’
- €˜God, you drive this bus.’ Veteran FAX driver intervenes in attempted rape of teen
- Grabbing life with both hands: Dad makes €˜robotic arm’ for son with no left hand so he can high-five it for first time
- These kids started a book club for minority boys. It’s the most popular club in school.
- Kentucky student with Down syndrome qualifies for regional spelling bee
- Bobsleigh duo Mica McNeill and Mica Moore make most of crowdfunding
- Survivor: SWAT thought I was the shooter
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world
- Sweet Monkey Becomes Mama Dog’s Best Friend After She Loses Her Puppies
- A-peeling? Japanese farmers invent edible banana skin
- Brunswick officer hailed as hero after saving life of baby born on way to hospital
- MEPs call for global ban on #AnimalTesting
- Hero Coach Jumps In Front Of Bullets To Shield Students During Florida Mass Shooting
- Cops Buy Food For Mom Caught Stealing Groceries For Child
- United Airlines Found Woman’s Engagement Ring, Had Pilot Return It By Hand
- Officer saves baby whose heart stopped beating after he was born in car
- Skier found buried up to his neck in snow is ‘lucky to be alive’ after triggering avalanche in Scotland
- Billy Graham: Six things he believed
- Firefighter Rescues Dog That Fell Through Half-Frozen Lake
- Torrington man donates book proceeds to veterans with aid from local family
- Anna’s best friend: the miraculous story of a Houston rescue pup
- Rink rescue: RCMP officer helps save Korean boy’s life at Olympic hockey game
- Google’s new AI algorithm predicts heart disease by looking at your eyes
- McDonald’s Happy Meals Just Got Healthier
- FaceTime chat ‘saves woman’s life’
- Baby cow rescued from hurricane floodwaters is now ‘part of our family’
- Unilever lays bare palm oil supply chain in rare industry move
- Autistic boy gets birthday surprise from ‘Army guys’ he ‘idolizes’
- United Pilot, Gate Agent Return Wedding Ring to Passenger
- Abandoned baby finds new home after visit to hospital
- Wales To Ban The Use Of Wild Animals In Circuses
- Very Good German Shepherd Gets Her Own QuinceaÃ±era for Turning 15 in Dog Years
- Woman who handles scheduling, scheduled herself to donate kidney to co-worker
- 93-Year-Old South Dakota Woman Loves To Work Out
- Tabletop Robotic Arm Reduces Language Barrier, Turns Speech into Sign Language
- Disney’s €˜Elsa’ helps to make birthday magical when girls’ guests are no-shows
- Birth Mom Lovingly Wipes Adoptive Mother’s Tears Away as She Finally Takes New Baby Home
- ‘Grateful’ shelter dog holds hands with woman during car ride to foster home
- Watch Cop Who Can’t Swim Dive Into Freezing Waters to Save Drowning Man
- Trees for Trump: one million plants pledged to offset U-turn on climate change
- Friends Carry Red Umbrellas to Support Swimmer Battling Bone Cancer
- ‘Is this weapon more important than someone’s life?’: Gun fanatic saws AR-15 rifle in half over Florida shooting
- Dying Man Pleads With Facebook to Find Home For His Dog and the Response is Overwhelming
- It’s A Beautiful 50th Birthday For ‘Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood’
- Students Are Working to Make Sure Everyone, from Kids to Seniors, Gets a Cake on Their Birthday
- 10 years after Alzheimer’s diagnosis, man learns he does not have it
- Peanut Allergy Therapy Scores Trial Win, May Possibly Become First Protective Treatment
- Doctors Said Immunotherapy Would Not Cure Her Cancer. They Were Wrong.
- Nun trades her habit for a hammer to give back
- Group donates 90 defibrillators to Indiana State Police
- Defying Their Bullying, Teen Called €œTrash Girl€ Continues to Save the Planet
- Mental health at work: how companies can change minds
- Calif. teen fights cancer, crime as cop for a day
- River Island’s Latest Campaign Includes Kids With Disabilities
- ‘Migrant TripAdvisor’ app helps new arrivals navigate Italy and escape abuse
- Singapore to pay bonus to all citizens after surplus budget
- ‘Pay it forward’: Girl with leukemia recruits bone marrow donors
- Nurse turns wedding gowns into baby gowns for parents who lose a child
- Togo charity wins award for improving access to safe drinking water
- These Students Provided A Much-Needed Antidote
- BBQ pitmaster sisters, ‘Come out of the kitchen, go to the backyard’
- High school student invents ‘JustinKase’ tool that could save lives during shooting
- Student survivor in Florida puts her dreams on hold to demand change
- A heroic math teacher saved her students during the Florida shooting by covering the classroom windows and refusing to let even the SWAT team in
- Florida shooting: Librarian who saved 55 ‘knew what to do because her friend survived Sandy Hook’
- Aaron Feis lauded as a hero for shielding students from bullets
- A heroic geography teacher died protecting his students from the Florida high school shooter
- Janitor risks his life to save students from gunman’s wrath in Florida
- Survivors of Florida high school shooting plan to march on Washington
- Parkland shooting survivor Emma Gonzalez calls on lawmakers for gun reform
- Students of Douglas High are turning anger and grief into activism
- Help the family of Anthony Borges (Gofundme)
- Survivor of Florida school shooting used his body as human shield to protect classmates
- How celebrities are helping thousands of children see €˜Black Panther’ for free
- Sensitive to eating disorders, Norway does not list weights of Winter Olympic athletes
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”February 22″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]