Today is Curling is Cool Day!
There are a couple of others, but I am kind of hanging on National Chili Day!!!
Are you watching the Olympics?
Let’s Talk PINK
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- ‘Donut boy’ on mission to deliver treats to cops nationwide
- Woman finds her corgi comforting grieving stranger in the airport
- Preemie babies find comfort in arms of NICU volunteer
- Teen worried about walking alone creates app for safety
- Colin Kaepernick Donates Final $10K, Completes Million Dollar Pledge
- Man wrongfully incarcerated for 38 years leaves prison with puppy he raised
- At Japan’s suicide cliffs, he’s walked more than 600 people back from the edge
- Trims for tales: The barbers offering children a free haircut in exchange for a story
- Huntsville student offers teacher her ice cream money to help pay for father-in-law’s funeral
- San Francisco’s homeless are getting six-figure jobs in a gritty neighborhood that’s been overrun by tech companies
- Charles County deputies greet students to show support
- Figure skating fans use national flags to erase boundaries, not enforce them
- Incredible moment quick-thinking policeman realizes there isn’t enough time to use a carpet to catch a falling boy and does it HIMSELF
- Sweet Little Boy Makes Heartbreaking Sympathy Card for His Teacher Whose Dog Died
- Olathe police officer repairs woman’s roof before ice storm hit
- Red-tailed hawk survives getting stuck in SUV grille
- These identical brothers proposed to identical twin sisters on the same day
- Police Rescue Sam the Kitten After He Got Himself Stuck In a Garbage Disposal
- Police respond to T-Rex walking child to elementary school
- Anteater Gets a Warm Welcome as He Feasts on Dinner in New Home
- Terry Crews Speaks Out In Support Of Brendan Fraser
- Woman catches mugger, takes him for coffee
- Hawaiian Electric Companies reached 27 percent renewable portfolio in 2017
- NBC 5 Pays Off $2 Million in Medical Debt for North Texans
- A Sneaky Corgi Taught Itself to Ride a Woman’s Pony – and the Video Has Gone Viral
- Want to avoid a cranky Kansas trooper? This boy has a secret for you
- Hawaii prepares to send another ‘Lei of Aloha’ to Florida after school shooting
- Midland Park family reunited with missing dog with lymphoma
- Man Leaves Boxes of Amusing €œNew€ Girl Scout Flavors at Local Grocery Store
- Missing Uber/Lyft driver found at Good Samaritan Hospital, friends say
- Seattle plan for free transit for students among most generous in nation, mayor says
- 10-Year-Old Girl Feels Dejected After Mom’s Comment, Then Twitter Saves The Day
- American Christian Evangelist Billy Graham Dies
- Monsanto loses bid to stop Arkansas ban on farm chemical
- €˜Thought she might not make it;’ Henrico 5th grader saves choking friend
- €œI couldn’t get through each day without my rescue dog€ – Dog-lover with Asperger Syndrome’s Life Has Been Transformed
- Ranchers found a bald eagle covered with ice in a pasture when they called for help
- When Kindergartener Has Her Shirt on Backwards, Classmates Are a Heartwarming Example of Kindness
- Study: For those over 90, alcohol better than exercise for longevity
- Einstein letter surfaces thanking US man for helping Jews flee Nazi Germany
- McDonald’s is making a big change to its soft drinks in 2018
- Mexico student who crosses border every day will graduate with honors
- Nigerian women bobsled team make history in PyeongChang
- Maryland Woman Becomes Sister’s Surrogate After Breast Cancer Diagnosis: ‘It’s the Best Gift’
- €˜God, you drive this bus.’ Veteran FAX driver intervenes in attempted rape of teen
- Grabbing life with both hands: Dad makes €˜robotic arm’ for son with no left hand so he can high-five it for first time
- These kids started a book club for minority boys. It’s the most popular club in school.
- Kentucky student with Down syndrome qualifies for regional spelling bee
- Bobsleigh duo Mica McNeill and Mica Moore make most of crowdfunding
- Survivor: SWAT thought I was the shooter
- How SpaceX plans to bring speedy broadband to the whole world
- Sweet Monkey Becomes Mama Dog’s Best Friend After She Loses Her Puppies
- A-peeling? Japanese farmers invent edible banana skin
- Brunswick officer hailed as hero after saving life of baby born on way to hospital
- MEPs call for global ban on #AnimalTesting
- Hero Coach Jumps In Front Of Bullets To Shield Students During Florida Mass Shooting
- Cops Buy Food For Mom Caught Stealing Groceries For Child
- United Airlines Found Woman’s Engagement Ring, Had Pilot Return It By Hand
- Officer saves baby whose heart stopped beating after he was born in car
- Skier found buried up to his neck in snow is ‘lucky to be alive’ after triggering avalanche in Scotland
- Billy Graham: Six things he believed
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”February 23″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]