€œI’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you’re not in this world to live up to mine.€ Bruce Lee
Today is Let’s All Eat Right Day…
But then it is also National Clam Chowder Day and…National Chocolate-Covered Peanuts Day. (WHAT????)
Without Google Do you know why it is “National Quiet Day”?
Are you watching the Olympics?
Let’s Talk PINK
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Gucci donates $500,000 to March for Our Lives
- Ellen Donates $50,000 to Florida Shooting Survivors
- Time to be kind: Stoddard students show generosity to one another
- Japan to pay travel costs for nuclear attack €˜storytellers’
- 4-Year-Old ‘Real Life Superhero’ Saves His Twin Brothers by Donating His Bone Marrow
- Dogs separated at adoption randomly find each other at crowded market
- Kansas teacher who buries treasure in every desk
- Kitten with 4 Ears and One Eye Rescued From Under a House, Finds Someone He Loves.
- Woman thanks her three-legged dog for saving her from suicide
- Stranded U.S. sailors help out at Montreal mission
- Plainville girl on quest to visit all 351 Massachusetts police departments
- Scientists Create World’s First Zero-Emission Solar Fuel Reactor That Works at Night
- Woman pulls dog out of icy waters in dramatic footage
- Scientists Have Found an €˜Off Switch’ For Celiac’s Disease
- Girl gives teacher her 75 cents in ice cream money to help with family funeral
- Grandfather Can’t Stop Laughing When He Finally Discovers the Hiding Place of His Missing Phone
- Student goes on emotional journey to find birth family
- Ten ERs In Colorado Tried To Curtail Opioids And Did Better Than Expected
- ‘Saving the Olympics’ – women ride to rescue of Team USA
- For clean drinking water in Kenya, just add sunshine (and a can)
- Imagining the future from a symbol of the past
- Woman prevents girl’s kidnapping by pretending to be potential victim’s mother
- Illinois boy’s generosity leads to power being restored at Puerto Rican school
- NEW EYEDROPS COULD REPAIR CORNEAS, MAKE GLASSES UNNECESSARY
- Underprivileged Children Will Be Able To See €˜A Wrinkle In Time’ Free At AMC Theatres
- Red Tailed Hawk Rescued From Car Grille In Waukesha
- Edmonton woman catches purse-snatcher, returns wallet, takes thief for coffee
- Freeze to the Finish 5K
- Virginia advances bill to ban lunch shaming
- At 108, Canada’s oldest resident finally gets a namesake
- Parents paint messages of joy and kindness on school bathroom stalls
- Florida Man Uncovers Veterans’ Stories and Tombstones: ‘You Can Bring That Person Back to Life’
- Lessons in kindness: A professor’s generosity comes full circle
- The Kansas teacher who buries treasure in every desk
- Woman Trying to Save Kitten Stuck in Tree Also Gets Stuck, Both Rescued by Fire Brigade
- High School Spreads Kindness With Positive Note On Every Locker
- McDonald’s Will Ditch Foam Cups And Start Using Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
Have you read our article on this project?
Give $5? (If you would like to give more, click on the donation button to the right. Or just change the number of items. Depending on the donation amount, I do have some gifts.)
[wp_cart_button name=”Donation of $5″ price=”5″]
Buy A Bear For A Child-Your purchase will go to a child.
[wp_cart_button name=”A Bear For A Child” price=”15″]
- Books from author Lee Johndrow
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”February 25″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]