In New England today is Snowman Burning Day (Which is why it is probably International Day of Happiness.) so check your local listings for a burning near you.
€œLead with your strengths, not your weaknesses.€
- School students help others with personal items and clothing
- The unusual, improbable, unthinkable first week of March Madness
- China ‘winning’ war on smog, helping life expectancy: study
China appears to be “winning” its war on air pollution, making so much progress that life expectancy could rise by more than two years, according to a US university study. The Chinese government has been waging a battle to clear its skies of smog that has cut life expectancy in some regions and prompted its citizens…
- Company Recycles Cigarette Butts and Turns Them into Useful Things Instead
If you have ever mourned the number of cigarette butts littering your local streets, take heart that they can actually be used as a resource to produce new products-and you can get involved. Terracycle is a New Jersey-based firm that has been doing great things for over ten years, specializing in recycling the “unrecyclable”, including plastic…
- Nova Scotia Becomes 1st Province to Ban Cat Declawing
Nova Scotia has just became the first Canadian province to officially ban the practice of electively declawing cats. The ban was originally passed by the Nova Scotia Veterinary Medical Association in December, but now after a 3-month processing period, the procedure will only be allowed if it is medically necessary for the cat or owner. If…
- To Celebrate Year of the Dog, Google’s Street Perspective Adds ‘Pup View’ Feature
- Missing Boy Brings Barbecue Dinner to Officers Who Toiled to Find Him
- Free Clothing Hung on Streets to Help the Homeless
- Teammates celebrate athlete’s victory over cancer
- 101-year-old woman recalls saving lives as volunteer firefighter
- Pair of centenarians smash world running records
- Chick-fil-A cashier saves customer’s forgotten change for weeks
- Miami students spend spring break at memory care facility
- Here, kitty, kitty! For La. man, climbing trees, saving cats all part of retirement life
- Texas Tech recognizes outstanding show of sportsmanship
- Community support surges after theft from Radisson teen’s rock museum
- Wheels in motion for Chase’s mobility van dream
- Iowa high school class beats 1-in-177 million odds: All alive six decades after graduation
- UN-BEE-LIEVABLE Inverness woman keeps €˜house trained’ pet BEE and even €˜cuddles’ it
- The biggest solar parks in the world are now being built in India
- Latin America’s ‘magic tree’ slowly coming back to life
- People power saves historic Somerset pub as villagers raise £1m to keep it from developers – The 15th-century Packhorse Inn in South Stoke, Somerset, closed its doors six years ago and was sold with plans to turn it into flats.
- Missing boy brings dinner to officers who helped find him
- Jacksonville area man going blind sees the beach for the last time
- Shrewsbury man donates $300K worth of lenses to Lions Club effort
- Springfield man killed his uncle. He says he stopped a bully.
- Rochester native finds a creative way to teach sign language
- Homeless shower program seeks Redding council OK to expand
- Platypus milk might save us from bacterial infections, and that’s not even the best thing about them
- CAISA fashion show Innova breaks own record, donates $50K to charity
- Cuddle up With a Rescue Cat at This West Virginia Cafe
- NASA astronaut Scott Kelly explains how seeing planet Earth from space changed his perspective on life
- Stan Lee’s Missing Dog Found, Returned by NFL Legend Jim Brown
- IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad left $23 billion to charity and businesses in Sweden
- In France, clothes are being hung up in the street for the homeless to take
- Israeli breakthrough in noninvasive prostate cancer test
- I Left Jugs Of Water For Migrants Illegally Crossing The Desert Into the US
- Tons of Garbage Cleaned Up From Galapagos Coast
- He’s getting stronger:’ Rescued red fox kit begins to recover at Wisconsin Humane Society
- A teacher from north London has been announced as winner of a competition to find the world’s best teacher.
- P.E.I. grandmother keeps snowball in her freezer for more than a decade
- Guy Runs Marathon With a New Heart, Young Organ Donor’s Dad Shows Up to Cheer Him On
- Weather agency officially declares start of cherry blossom season in Tokyo
- Community To Surprise Beloved Walgreen’s Cashier With Dream Vacation
- Lung cancer patient says she’s now in remission thanks to Cuban vaccine
- Identification of brain region responsible for alleviating pain could lead to development of opioid alternatives
- Winning ticket sold in $457M Powerball jackpot
- Watch Orphan Elephant Conquer His Fear of Water With Help From His Loving Human
- At French hospital, mini cars drive away children’s fears of surgery
- Carol Van Strum, crusader against Agent Orange, wins prestigious environmental award
- This Plainfield duo is making prom possible for 60 high schoolers
- The Lost Kids on the Line
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”March 20″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]