Today is National Common Courtesy Day. Let’s change the world!
€œThe primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.€
- Meet the Baltimore boy who helps homeless veterans
- This Woman Rescued A Bumblebee Queen And Now They’re Inseparable
- Why Smiling Is Good for You – and Five Guaranteed Grins on World Happiness Day
- Safe New Stem Cell Treatment Restores Some Vision, Says Study
- When Woman Leaves Giant Sign For Thief Who Stole Her Bike, People Start Knocking on Her Door
When a thief stole Amanda Needham’s bike from the front of her home, she left a giant angry sign in its place as an expression of frustration. Though she was not expecting anything to come from the sign, she was surprised when it spurred several strangers to knock on her door. Needham’s trusty bike was stolen…
- Girl told she was €˜paralyzed’ defies doctors to run, dance and swim
- Ava DuVernay to Direct DC’s Superhero Epic €˜New Gods’
- Why this man is running marathons backwards
- This Inspiring Organization Builds Tiny Houses for Homeless Veterans
- Salvation Army opens 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store
- Lost, starving lamb finds new home with grandparents
- €˜I was a multimillionaire – then I gave my fortune away’
- A Young Man Tells A Veteran ‘I’m Grateful For You’ And Pays For His Items At Walmart
- The Public Tells Hollywood Once More: We Want Faith-Based Films
- She was the only woman in this photo of 38 scientists. 47 years later, she’s been identified
- Volkswagen to build new SUV at Chattanooga plant
- Barber in Australia cuts autistic boy’s hair after trying for years; trains her staff to do the same
- Mothers of children with Down Syndrome create moving ‘Carpool Karaoke’ lip sync video
- ‘Little Boxes’ in Burlington Offer Socks, Hats and Goodwill
- Online appeal raises $8,000 for first bombing victim’s wife, daughter
- The drug addict who became a judge
- Inspiring Story Of OYO Rooms Founder, Ritesh Agarwal – From A College Drop Out To Millionare
- US kids’ doodles of scientists reveal changing gender stereotypes
- Maui Humane Society receives $1 million to help homeless animals
- An 8 year old girl that suffered from stroke dies and her parents donate her body organs to save the lives of four people in need
- Air Georgian announces employee tuition assistance program
- Ford in talks to buy Michigan Central Depot
- The 10 Friendliest Cities in the U.S.
- 101-year-old woman recalls saving lives as volunteer firefighter
- Young American with autism earns a Rhodes scholarship
- The unusual, improbable, unthinkable first week of March Madness
- China ‘winning’ war on smog, helping life expectancy: study
China appears to be “winning” its war on air pollution, making so much progress that life expectancy could rise by more than two years, according to a US university study. The Chinese government has been waging a battle to clear its skies of smog that has cut life expectancy in some regions and prompted its citizens…
- Company Recycles Cigarette Butts and Turns Them into Useful Things Instead
If you have ever mourned the number of cigarette butts littering your local streets, take heart that they can actually be used as a resource to produce new products-and you can get involved. Terracycle is a New Jersey-based firm that has been doing great things for over ten years, specializing in recycling the “unrecyclable”, including plastic…
- Nova Scotia Becomes 1st Province to Ban Cat Declawing
Nova Scotia has just became the first Canadian province to officially ban the practice of electively declawing cats. The ban was originally passed by the Nova Scotia Veterinary Medical Association in December, but now after a 3-month processing period, the procedure will only be allowed if it is medically necessary for the cat or owner. If…
- To Celebrate Year of the Dog, Google’s Street Perspective Adds ‘Pup View’ Feature
- Missing Boy Brings Barbecue Dinner to Officers Who Toiled to Find Him
- Free Clothing Hung on Streets to Help the Homeless
- Teammates celebrate athlete’s victory over cancer
- 101-year-old woman recalls saving lives as volunteer firefighter
- Pair of centenarians smash world running records
- Chick-fil-A cashier saves customer’s forgotten change for weeks
- Miami students spend spring break at memory care facility
- Here, kitty, kitty! For La. man, climbing trees, saving cats all part of retirement life
- Texas Tech recognizes outstanding show of sportsmanship
- Community support surges after theft from Radisson teen’s rock museum
- Wheels in motion for Chase’s mobility van dream
- Iowa high school class beats 1-in-177 million odds: All alive six decades after graduation
- UN-BEE-LIEVABLE Inverness woman keeps €˜house trained’ pet BEE and even €˜cuddles’ it
- The biggest solar parks in the world are now being built in India
- Latin America’s ‘magic tree’ slowly coming back to life
- People power saves historic Somerset pub as villagers raise £1m to keep it from developers – The 15th-century Packhorse Inn in South Stoke, Somerset, closed its doors six years ago and was sold with plans to turn it into flats.
- Missing boy brings dinner to officers who helped find him
- Jacksonville area man going blind sees the beach for the last time
- Shrewsbury man donates $300K worth of lenses to Lions Club effort
- Springfield man killed his uncle. He says he stopped a bully.
- Rochester native finds a creative way to teach sign language
- Homeless shower program seeks Redding council OK to expand
- Platypus milk might save us from bacterial infections, and that’s not even the best thing about them
- CAISA fashion show Innova breaks own record, donates $50K to charity
- Cuddle up With a Rescue Cat at This West Virginia Cafe
- NASA astronaut Scott Kelly explains how seeing planet Earth from space changed his perspective on life
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”March 21″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]