Today is Palm Sunday!
Palm Sunday begins Holy Week, taking place on the Sunday before Easter. It commemorates the Christian belief of Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem and the last days of his life. According to the Bible, Jesus rode into Jerusalem during the Jewish Passover; he received a big welcome and palm branches were spread in the street before him. There are records of celebrations of the day going back to the fourth and eighth centuries.
Trauma Bears!!! The gift that changes lives for little ones!
€œNever give up on a dream just because of the time it will
take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.€
- Sister Jean with her own bobblehead is Loyola University Chicago’s superstar charm
- Teacher swims 164 miles to bring awareness to water system
- Woman Lets Stranded Dad And His Newborn Baby Stay With Her After Airline Denies Them
- Teen who lost his hands makes 3-pointers on the basketball court
- Dog That Shoplifted a Book on ‘Abandonment’ is Given the Love It Was Asking For
- 8-year-old’s brilliant request to adopt a dog goes viral … and works!
- €˜We all hold the power to change the news’
- Woman takes in father, 4-day-old baby told they were unable to fly home
- Couple, baby horse rescued in Salt River
- Dozens line up to adopt animals abandoned at Edmonton pet store
- Florida man reunites with pet cat lost 14 years ago
- Gas Station Clerk Finds Lost $1 Million Lottery Ticket – But Doesn’t Keep it
- Check Out This Amazing Drone Footage That Captures the Otherworldly Beauty of Iceland
- Music As Medicine: Potential Cure For PTSD In the Military
- Good boy! Labrador retriever Woody retrieves man from S.C. river after boat capsizes
- They’ve been girlfriends for about 80 years now, ever since elementary school in Boyle Heights
- More positive stories, please
- Inslee Signs Nation’s 1st Law Banning Food Packaging Chemicals
- GOOD SAMARITAN: Viral video shows pickup truck driver stopping to help senior across the street
- Elderly Florida woman, 89, rescued after being trapped underneath bed for six days
- The South Korean government will shut down employee computers so they leave on time
- Pence’s daughter supports John Oliver’s parody book about gay rabbit
- CPS students headed to Puerto Rico for spring break: ‘Personally, I’d much rather help other people out’
- GI’s wife was invited to see the Spurs €” and got the ride of her life
- Books allow kids facing adversity to feel like superheroes
- Artist places encouraging Post-it notes around London
- ‘Share the love’ – generous stranger’s random act of kindness for local children goes viral
- Apple has proposed new emojis to represent people with disabilities
- How a 9-year-old and her bottle caps created a playground of inclusion
- Theater kids accepting donations instead of ticket money
- €˜Who would have thought that after 14 years, you’d find your lost cat?’
- How a failing Atlanta school cut its student turnover rate by nearly half
- Robot Becomes Part of the Community After Easing Daily Burden of Water Collection in Remote Village
- National Puppy Day 2018 Quotes
- Strangers Rally Around 13-Year-old Whose Rock Museum Was Robbed
- Job alert: Amazon is hiring and you can work from home
- Scam alert: Beware of phone calls from these 9 area codes
IRS scammers are up to their old tricks again! One of the most common phone scams every year happens when someone impersonating the IRS calls up and starts asking for money. Although the IRS will never contact you by phone to demand immediate payment, this scam continues to spread.
- How To Eat Healthy Even On A Budget
- How to make maple snow candy
- 5 of the best paper towel brands for your money
- Scientists Believe They Found a Way to Stop Future Hurricanes in Their Tracks
- €˜We all hold the power to change the news’
- Ten days of Asian art in New York City
- Police Dog Finn to be awarded animals’ George Cross for his life-saving devotion
- Stranger Becomes Honorary Grandma After She Opens Home to Stranded Father in Distress
- Smiley the blind therapy dog may be gone, but here’s how his legacy lives on
- College Students in S.C. Working to Fight World Hunger
- Teen drops out of college to help dying friend complete bucket list
- In our nature: the young conservationists
- Viral photo: Kind stranger saves Texas mom in the middle of Target meltdown
- Baby and friendship born in spite of rare cancer diagnosis
- 19-year-old becomes honorary member of EMS team
- Trio of Nations Sign Landmark Agreement to Protect World’s Largest Tropical Wetland
- Marine’s Baby Brother Steps In For Girlfriend’s Prom Photo Shoot
- The project that uses photos to understand loss
- ‘She is an absolute hero’: Woman is hailed for her decision to evacuate 900 employees on a ‘hunch’ before a food processing plant burned to the ground
- How McDonald’s Plans to Cut Its Greenhouse Gas Emissions By More Than a Third
- Shelter workers slow dance with dogs and cats waking up from surgery
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Starbucks announces 100 percent gender, racial pay equity for U.S partners, sets global commitment
- Teen donates rocking chairs to NICU team that saved his life
- Japanese idol singer holds memorial concert for 55-year-old fan who died alone and had no funeral
- Growing Up in Greener Spaces Appears to Have a Positive Impact on Brain Development, Study Says
- Humane Society celebrates number of animals saved in 2017
- Sled hockey helping disabled Utah veterans maintain mental, physical strength
- Lavender MRT ice cream uncle giving 1,000 free ice cream on his birthday. Again.
- ‘Jail food’ not an insult at Missoula Co. Detention Center
- Silicon Valley could help the last people you’d expect €” and Elon Musk has given $15 million to a contest that will prove it
- Pres Hall Foundation Starts €œSousaFund€ In Response To Austin Bombings
- A 100-year-old woman shares the secret of her young looks
- Cerebral palsy sufferer goes VOLCANO surfing thanks to friends who carry him up the hill for an hour so he can enjoy a ‘magical’ three minutes
- This Snowball Fight Between Cops and Kids Is What America Needs
- Man who donated kidney to stranger feeling ‘right as rain’
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”March 25″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]