Today is National Something On a Stick Day
What is your favorite something on a stick?
€œOpen your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?€
- Mom Is Struggling After Both Kids Start Crying, Then A Stranger Walks Up And Picks Up Her Toddler
- Chicago White Sox welcome back groundskeeper who wrongly spent 23 years in prison
- Two legitimate ways to get free Disney World tickets
- D.C. bald eagle couple Mr. President and First Lady welcome egg
- Veteran trekking 13,000 miles for PTSD awareness
- Officer reunites with boy he helped save after fall
- Hemp Farming Bill Hits US Senate Next Week With Powerful Bipartisan Support for Legalization
- On a mission shows kids world outside
- You May Soon Be Able to Measure Water Pollution Levels Simply By Taking a Picture
- Cat rescued from top of telephone pole after flood of 911 calls
- Daily Dose of Cute: Watch Baby Skunk Delight in Chasing After Remote-Controlled Version of Itself
- Scientists develop brain scanner in a helmet
- Primary school invites in elderly people to work with young pupils
- Robert Downey Jr makes terminally ill boy’s dream come true
- 93-year-old Holocaust survivor finally receives his bar mitzvah
- Scientists successfully remove Alzheimer’s from mice in major breakthrough that could be a game-changer for current drug trials
- Captain America, Deadpool, and Vision Will Team Up To Meet a Dying Avengers Fan.
- A hidden talent: Chippewa Falls native donates hundreds of handmade toys to Jason’s Presents
- He’s cuddly €” and this €˜comfort dog’ calms cops and crime victims alike
- Totally wild! Bears return to woods 1,000 years on
- Good news: Fewer teens are being bullied
- “Extremely traumatic”: Missing woman found after 10 days stranded in snow
- Teachers’ quick CPR response saved grandfather’s life after heart attack
- 90-Year-Old Man Reunites With College Students Who Saved Him From House Fire
- Norfolk family reunited with their dog that they say was stolen
- Sister Jean, Breakout March Madness Star, Celebrated By Her Fellow Nuns
- The youngest is 50. The oldest is 77. And they’re taking a shot at a weightlfting record
- Watch this high school senior erupt in joy after college acceptance
- Woman marries 100-year-old tree in hopes of saving it from being cut down
- Meet the man living with Alzheimer’s who climbs the same mountain every day
- Local charity honors, empowers Gold Star families
- Device That Draws Water From the Driest Desert Air Could Bring Hydration to Needy Regions
- Student with Down Syndrome Meets Idol Steph Curry After Twee
- €˜Found! Fresno rallies to bring home Steve the pit bull. €˜Love won today’
- Activists sleep out to bring awareness, raise money for homeless services
- IKEA donates stuffed animals, blankets to Perryville police
- Man stuck between walls says he thought he wasn’t going to make it
- Young sexual abuse victims find comfort in therapy dogs assisting D.A.’s office
- Finland’s homeless crisis nearly solved. How? By giving homes to all who need.
- €˜I Feel Love’: Girl Sets Out To Hug Officers In Every State
- An AR app returns stolen Gardner paintings to their frames
- Lost and found
- These Twins, One Black and One White, Will Make You Rethink Race
- S. Korea’s coast guard rescues all 163 after ferry hits rock
- Octogenarian shows age is no barrier, earns doctorate at 88
- Federal agents take Baby Jesus
- From homeless to helping: Maine mom helps hurricane victim
- Prolific quilter donates many of her creations to those in need
- Wish Book 2017: Donations for annual giving project top $500,000
- Bakery replaces nonverbal child’s iPad after it was stolen
- Deaf dog becomes comic book superhero to promote acceptance
- 7 rabbits rescued in Las Vegas relocated to NH
- 6 stories about kids helping others will melt your heart
- Calif. farmer talks about rescue after falling into well
- Stream mapping helps to identify most cost-effective restoration sites
- Bill protecting sharks, all rays moves forward
- Father who was paralysed by Manchester bomb attack and told he would never walk again regains the feeling in his legs just HOURS after starting pioneering treatment
- Dog saves South Carolina man who fell into a river
- This project to support local, area veterans is gaining ground
- Brunswick student receives appointments from 3 U.S. military branches
- Deputy’s Act of Kindness Leads Homeless Man to Family He Never Knew He Had €“WATCH
- Six College Students Rush Into Burning Building And Rescue 90-Year-Old Man
- Dad is So Impressed By Girl’s Tactics, He Finally Says Yes to Adopting a Puppy
- Gold Star mom, 92, honored in East Naples for helping veterans, families
- Tracey Spicer launches anti-harassment not-for-profit with 30 Aussie celebrities
- Waste Management drivers visit with Kirkland boy battling cancer
- Woman Calls Car Crash ‘Blessing in Disguise’ After Incident Ends Up Possibly Saving Her Life
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”March 28″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]