Today is National Crayon Day
I grew up on crayons. Crayola crayons. You know the one with the sharpeners. I chose this one of all the choices, because there are so many colors and so many memories.
€œLearn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. €œWe may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.€
- When Sick Calf is Rejected By His Herd, He Becomes a Dog Instead
- World’s Second Largest Fast Food Chain Begins Phase-Out of Plastic Straws
- Before becoming face of Loyola Ramblers, Sister Jean helped women’s college through 1970 strike
- Woman Who Lost Her Limbs to Sepsis Given Life-Changing Surprise
- McDonald’s expands worker tuition benefits, citing Trump tax cuts
Melania Makes Surprise Visit to Florida Hospital, Brings Easter Cheers to Kids
- Woman Notices That A Homeless Woman Is Freezing – She Organizes A 24 Hour €œSew-A-Thon€ To Make Quilts
- €˜Heck it was productive’: New Zealand company trials four-day work week …. but will it stick?
- Couple donates $150M to UM cancer center
- Dog stolen from backyard returned to owner 3 years later
- When Iron Man became ‘See You, Jimmy’: Robert Downey JR flies in to meet Scottish eight-year-old with rare life-threatening condition – and dances in a muddy puddle
- Deported Veteran and Tijuana VA Clinic Founder Granted US Citizenship
- Alabama woman, 92, rallies from kidney failure to see first great-great-granddaughter
- Final wish granted as dog visits dying owner
- Keep an Eye on the Skies: Chinese Spacecraft Will Create Ethereal Light Show
- Will work for treats? Yeager Airport hires Hercules the border collie to chase birds off runway
- Teen battling cancer gets his own backyard football field
- Vulnerable Turtles Return Home to Shore After World’s Largest Volunteer-Led Beach Cleanup
- Recovering Addict, 29, Opens Gym to Help Others Stay Sober
- NBA players make dreams come true by attending hospital prom
- Beeper egg hunt helps visually impaired kids have Easter fun
- Dog rescued from Virginia house fire in dramatic video
- Police Post Photos Of A Suspect On Facebook, Community Responds With Kindness
- Dog rescued from Virginia house fire in dramatic video
- Texas bomb squad makes egg hunt for visually impaired kids
- 36-Year-Old Accountant Gets The Emergency Call To Play Goalie For NHL Team And Does Amazing
- Boy’s delight over new wheelchair swing will warm your heart
- Gate Agent Helps Exhausted Mother Travelling Alone Calm Her Crying Infant
- Hospice Patient Meets His Footballing Hero
- Man Quits Day Job to Soothe Dementia Patients With Nostalgic Barber Shop Experience
- Taco Bell is Committing to Making Sure That All of Their Employees Can Go Through College
- South Carolina boy, 9, saves man from being crushed by car: ‘He’s my guardian angel’
- Boy With Down Syndrome Gets Kiss From Pope After Battling Cancer
- Ainsley Harriott Encourages Everyone to Get Eating and Meeting
- Los Angeles Rams’ male cheerleaders make NFL history
- ‘Sweet elderly lady’ sees 1st Jets game after chance encounter with strangers
- Carnival Cruise offers teen free trip for Snapchat handle
- World Champion Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos
- Meet The 10-Year-Old Social Entrepreneur Helping The Homeless Across The Nation
- This Mom Flew Across The Country Because Her Daughter’s Head Hurt And People Love It
- Missing cat reunites with owner after 14 years in ‘fairy tale’ ending
- Florida woman surprised to give birth after mistaking labor pains for food poisoning
- NCAA builds €˜Dream Court’ on city’s east side, donates $100,000 to James Cancer Hospital
- Meet Michigan’s Final Four inspiration, who survived two plane crashes
- In the name of climate change, one team will row from Hawaii to California
- Refugee charity turns to crypto with $1M donation from Ethereum’s founder and OmiseGo
- A cancer patient’s last wish was to fly in a plane. His nurse made it happen
- Every single teacher on a crowd-funding site just got their wishes fulfilled
- What went right? January to March 2018
- Virgil Abloh is Named New Men’s Wear Designer at Louis Vuitton – The New York Times
- Woman’s Life is Saved After She Posts Newspaper Ad For “Generous O Blood Type”
- €˜Mission accomplished’: Town Rescues Dolphins Trapped by the Ice
- Movie theaters cash in as Hollywood turns to God
- Some of your favorite products have absurd medicinal histories
- 7 ways to plan an awesome wedding for under $10,00
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”March 31″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]