Today is Reach As High As You Can Day
Think about it. If we could accomplish all our dreams, overcome every challenge and seize each day. Interestingly enough it is National Moment of Laughter. Do you think there is a connection?
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
You are here! Save 20% on our merchandise page with this code! Code= Page Discount
€œBe kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.€ Ian Maclaren
I am a guy who promotes businesses that do well by their clients and customers.
Part of Positive News For You is identifying businesses that do good things in their business and in their community.
A few weeks ago my purchased a new pair of walking shoes Ted’s Shoe & Sport. They offer a 30 day no questions asked return policy. My wife wore the shoes for a few weeks and was having tightness in one of the shoes. She took them in and they offered to “stretch” them. The process would take a few days.
She picked them up and voila! They are perfect.
Ted-thank you for the quality and service you offer!
And this month…
They are celebrating Autism Awareness the month of April! Go buy a shirt, and help them raise money to support Local Autism service providers! #herosofautism
- Overcoming obstacles: Homeless Girl Scouts hold 1st cookie sale in New York City
- Watch Wonderfully Animated French Poem of Animals Encouraging Snails to Celebrate Spring
- 10-year-old’s heartbreaking plea to stop bullying goes viral
- Fisherman performs C-section on dead shark and releases 98 pups into wild – ‘It was a very overwhelming feeling when they started popping out’
- Man’s life saved thanks to quick work by Torrance soccer facility’s general manager
- Woman Pushes Her Quadriplegic Boyfriend 26 Miles Along the Boston Marathon Route
- Robot dog lends a helping paw to dementia sufferers
- Sausage dog helps find abandoned baby 6ft underground in storm drain
- I wanna be like you! Gorilla copies keeper
- Mississippi soldier surprises daughter at school after returning from deployment
- Becoming the real you: Do we become more authentic as we get older?
- Street agrees to paint houses different colors and it had amazing impact
- Would-be mother who has battled cancer TWICE in her 20s is finally fulfilling her dream of starting a family using a surrogate – after chemo crushed her hopes of carrying a baby
- This NASA engineer from Alabama is a good man to see on your flight
- A cancer tragedy inspired one mom to help thousands of sick children
- Bomb attack girl elated by invitation to UK royal wedding castle
- Ohio family helps rescue baby manatee during Florida vacation
- Off-duty Maryland firefighter risks life to save man from jumping off bridge: ‘Rescue mode kicked in’
- Prison inmates give back to community with meals for the hungry
- Why remembering matters for healing
- Firefighter earns unique nickname after series of animal rescues
- OKC firefighters reunited with newborn twins they helped save
- Teens Help Coast Guard Rescue Boaters After Vessel Capsizes Off Florida Keys
- Kid cop is the favorite officer at this nursing home
- Two Veterans Have Spent an Unbelievable 15,000 Hours Driving Disabled Vets to the Hospital
- Artist Challenge Himself By Adding One Character A Day And Here The Result
- Parkland Gunman Nikolas Cruz Offers to Donate Large Inheritance to His Victims’ Families
- One hive at a time, backyard beekeepers try saving the world
- Single mom of 5 goes viral with law school graduation photo
- The Brazilian villagers turning plastic pollution into profit
- ‘It restores your faith in human kindness’ – Young mum ‘overwhelmed’ by donations for ‚¬100k life-saving surgery
- Good news at last: the world isn’t as horrific as you think
- Man wins lottery jackpot on daughter’s first birthday
- Actors union says meetings in hotel rooms, homes should end
- Strangers shower young cancer patient named Daisy with daisies for her 11th birthday
- FedEx will use smart glasses to help pilots land in emergencies
- He sounds a little husky! Police identify a missing dog by testing to see if it ‘sings’ along to its favorite tune
- Man who started ALS Ice Bucket Challenge gets back his voice
- ‘It just felt right’: Woman adopts a baby after sitting next to a pregnant woman on a plane
- Florida judge rules Tampa cancer patient can grow his own marijuana
- Man Hospitalized After Father Catches Him Dragging Daughter Out of Park
- Math tutor Andre Ingram gets his shot with Los Angeles Lakers
- Hawaiian Airlines educates visitors about reef health on flights inbound to Hawaii
- Kentucky man leaves $190G in a will for local animal shelter: ‘We were ecstatic’
- This woman is making sure every senior citizen has a safe and stable home
- Colombia takes ‘unprecedented’ step to stop farms gobbling forests
- Ukulele music got her through the worst of times €” and gave her the best day ever
- 3-year-old thriving after becoming first to get world’s smallest mechanical heart valve during a medical trial
- U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Below 300,000 for Longest Streak on Record
- Georgia officer makes the emotional final radio call after 20 years of service
- New Zealand Launches Dramatic Ban on All Future Off-Shore Oil Exploration
- Interview: U.S. entrepreneur wins an award for making government ‘less insulting’
- Young Mom ‘Overwhelmed By People’s Kindness’ After Donations Pour In For Life-Saving Surgery
- Royal Horticultural Society unveils plans for the 154-acre garden in Salford
- Teen Plants Hundreds of Mangroves to Replace Trees Trampled by Hurricane Irma
- A grass-roots movement for healthy soil spreads among farmers
- Off-duty Maryland firefighter risks life to save man from jumping off a bridge: ‘I care about you’
- Hero 58-Year-old Woman Saves 20 Factory Workers From a Fire
- Snapshot NY: Special Cafe Creates Menu Of Opportunities For Staff
- TRUMP JOINS IMPROMPTU PRAYER CIRCLE WITH ALABAMA UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
- This 20-year-old wants to interview every WWII combat veteran he can before it’s too late
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
Love my Aunt Amy!
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles – Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”April 14″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]