Today is World Autism Awareness Day
Many years ago, I worked with young people with autism. It has always given me the connection. Grateful to have had that experience.
€œWhat would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?€ Vincent van Gogh
- Florida Couple Wakes Up To Find An 11-Foot Gator In Their Swimming Pool
- Mega Millions numbers: Friday’s $521M winning lottery ticket sold in N.J.
- Broken Easter bunnies become unique creatures at St. Louis candy shop
- Three Kids Are Set To Win National Awards For Stopping A Suicidal Man From Jumping Off A Bridge
- Working at 96: The rising trend of never retiring
- L.A. archbishop presides over annual Blessing of the Animals ceremony
- One year later, steers that escaped St. Louis slaughterhouse live a celebrity Lifestyle
- Kirsten Joy Weiss: Easter Peep Shootin’ = Gooey Fun! [Video]
- Christians Celebrate Easter
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® Donates Meals to 4,000 Military Family Members this Easter
- First responders raise money for wounded vets on hockey rink
- ‘Easter miracle’: Aussie three-year-old missing for 18 hours found
- The average American is much better off now than four decades ago
- Scotland produces record amount of energy from renewables as green schemes generate two-thirds of electricity
- Bullied boy with two colored eyes, cleft lip rescues cat with same rare conditions
- 7-year-old boy with Tourette’s makes powerful video to stop teasing from classmates
- Police Officers Stand In For Children’s Parents Who Couldn’t Make it to School Dance
- Dog rescued from Virginia house fire in dramatic video
- Camera lost at sea for more than two years is found still working and will be returned to its owner
- New Yorker turns garbage into art, home into museum
- Double the joy: These twin brothers welcomed babies on the same day
- Reading programs may teach parents and kids more than literacy
- Malachi Jones, 17, Wins Prestigious $10,000 Scholastic Art & Writing Award for 2018
- A barber soothes a child with autism by singing — and finds a new purpose
- Charles Barkley donates $250,000 to teach Alabama, Mississippi students African-American history
- Spices might get teens to like vegetables
- He applied to 20 of the best colleges and got a full ride to all of them
- Happiness 101: Psychology course strikes chord with Yale students
- Every Single Public School Teacher Got What They Requested Online, Thanks to Cryptocurrency Company
- Hilarious Video Shows Boy Crawling Under Bathroom Stall to Ask Stranger For Help
- €˜I acted my way out of prison
- Shirt Swap: 10 Endangered Animal Species Replace Iconic Alligator Logo
- A Depressed Person Texted The Wrong Number Thinking It Was The Crisis Line And The Response Was Pleasantly Surprising
- Wind and solar make more electricity than nuclear for first time in UK
- Women’s soccer player saves squirrel after performing CPR
- For the Compton Cowboys, Horseback Riding Is a Legacy, and Protection
- A major New York hospital recommends Hanson, Missy Elliot, and Lynyrd Skynyrd for timing CPR
- Hero schoolchildren who saved man trying to jump off bridge over A10 in Waltham Cross set for national awards
- Same plan, new spot for Ocala homeless campus
- ‘My boy’s not breathing!’ Child, four, who choked on a marble outside an industrial site is miraculously saved by a hero scrap metal worker – just two days after he finished his first aid course
- Hospital relaxes rules to let dying man see his dog one last time
- LED Lights Can Now Broadcast Internet That is Faster and More Secure Than WiFi
- New York offers free cyber security tools to public to deter hackers
- School Bus Driver is Being Hailed For Calmly Handling Collision With Semitrailer
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone€™s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let€™s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”April 2″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]