Today is National Love Our Children Day
It was this or National Pillow Fight Day! (Maybe it’s both!) As the father of 5 great children, I endorse this day!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.
You are here! Save 20% on our merchandise page with this code! Code= Page Discount
€œYour world is a living expression of how you are using€”and have used€”your mind.€ Earl Nightingale
- Man Writes Hilarious Plea For Hotel to Lift His Lifetime Ban by Explaining What Really Happened 18 Years Ago
- Watch Walmart kid: 11-year-old yodeling sensation
- When Teen Despairs Over Finding Prom Date, Manager Gets Creative With Their Restaurant Sign
- Dog missing nearly a year in New Hampshire woods reunites with owners: ‘He is one true survivor’
- B.C. couple wins $7M Lotto 6/49 jackpot
- Good Samaritans Respond to Neighbor’s Lost Bike Sign
- Florida woman, 90, knits small blankets for cats at animal shelters
- The First Antarctic Greenhouse Harvest May Lettuce Go to Mars
- Michigan man saves winning lottery ticket after wife nearly throws it out
- Newham Charity Celebrates As Two Students Take Absolutely Fabulous First Steps To Careers In The Fashion Industry
- Three sisters carry on a century-long tradition of military service
- Volunteers restore WWII vet’s beloved ’69 Mustang
- She cut off two feet of hair and changed someone’s life
- In Wisconsin, authorities now have to convict you of a crime before they can take your cash
- She loved Washington’s national parks, so she left them $1 million
- Police officer surprises man with new bike after old one stolen
- Real life fairy godmothers work to make sure low-income girls have prom dresses
- Man strapped to 100 helium balloons flies 8,000 feet up in the air
- Fearless centenarian sets third record by riding zip wire on his 106th birthday
- An officer saved the life of a man shot in the leg. A Wichita hospital honored him
- Navy Corpsman Likely Saved the Life of Granite Hills High School Football Player Hit By Car in El Cajon
- Father still brings daughter’s toy to work every day after 18 years
- I Was a Bad Student Who Became an Astronaut. Let’s Stop Telling People They Can’t Be Good at Science
- Major breakthrough in cancer care as gene map paves way for new treatments
- 10-year-old gives thousands of €˜Blessing Bags’ to Chicago’s homeless
- The real reason ex-Gators coach Jim McElwain took a loss on his Florida home isn’t so funny
- Russian spy poisoning: Sergei Skripal ‘improving rapidly’
- Pulling valuable metals from e-waste makes financial sense
- Daring pizza delivery! Driver saves 2 from mobile home fire in Kentucky
- A refugee from war brings peace to others
- Art collectors sell works to help Milwaukee housing project
- Bret Michaels Will Perform Free Charity Concert at Dover International Speedway
- Gardening’s benefits jibe with today’s emphasis on wellness
- High School Student’s Ingenious Solution Could Save Bees From Drinking Poisonous Water
- PhD student makes find that may help prevent the spread of cancer
- Homeless in Seattle celebrate $3 bln affordable housing victory
- Human chain saves four people from drowning in sea in Redcar
- New England Patriots Player Julian Edelman Helped Stop a Potential School Shooting
- Dog in Wright City accident reunited with family after near 300 mile journey
- Texas Church Abolishes Over $10 Million in Medical Debt for Local Families
- Sharing Household Chores Could Improve Relationships
- Boy with autism’s plea for help finding dog gets hundreds involved
- Treatment For Autism to Start Trials After Successful Testing, Good For Alzheimer’s Too
- Arctic Bowhead Whales Communicate by Singing ‘Jazz’
- What the Arlee Warriors Were Playing For
- SCIENTISTS HARVEST 1ST VEGETABLES IN ANTARCTIC GREENHOUSE
- ‘He’s our little life-saver’: Woman on dog that led to her fallen stepdad
- Heroes of the Heartland: Des Moines officer changes lives with meals
- A fire took their restaurants but left them friendship €” and the power of forgiveness
- Linkin Park Is Auctioning Off Their Instruments to Benefit Music for Relief
- Student, 17, gets full ride to all 20 top colleges where he applied
- Woman Has Triplets Naturally After Having Twins in Her Second Pregnancy
- Man Brings Cosmic Cat-Themed Lunchbox into Work to Show Cousin ‘There is Not One Way to Be a Man’
- For 11-year-old cobalt miner Ziki, dreams do come true
- When you buy a shirt you help others…
- Congratulate, Celebrate and Cheer Someone’s Special Day!
- To Ministers, Churches & Church Leaders
- Let’s Talk PINK-Our Program To Help Those With Breast Cancer
- Looking For Volunteers & Help At Positive News For You
- Bear Project Challenges
- Where does our heart connect?
- Have you seen these shirts???
- Want to Advertise with Us?
- Bears to the Rescue
You want to visit our special program originated from Positive News For You, to help Breast Cancer Survivors. To find out more visit our merchandise page.
Do you know someone who could use a card or two?
Do you know someone like that? A birthday? A holiday? Let me know and let’s get an article out there to bless them!
Send A Bear
We are starting a new program for folks who would like to send a bear with a handwritten card to that special someone sitting in a hospital or ill at home. Connect with us.
- Food & Recipes
- Home & Garden
- Lifestyles €“ Great Ideas and Help
- Lee’s Corner–Why the bears? Here’s your answer!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”April 7″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-fiel4 label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]