Today is the 17th of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Clothes designed to €˜grow with your child’ win Dyson award
- Avid Fly Fisherman Shares The Sport’s Peace Of Mind With Veterans
- Free flu shot clinic for veterans begins next week
- How This €œLiving€ Chandelier Uses Algae to Purify the Air of CO2
- Students Raise Over $13,000 To Help A Substitute Teacher Pay For His Wife’s Surgery
- After Evacuating His Own Home, Guy Fieri Cooks Up Thousands of Meals For Wildfire Victims
- This Dog Helps Kids With Special Needs Learn How To Swim
- Son Hides All Over Airport Dressed As Waldo To Surprise Mom He Hasn’t Seen In 3 Years
- Thunder and lightning: scientists pair gravitational waves, light
- California Woman Escapes Wildfires On Bike Carrying Her 70-Pound Pit Bull
- Ernst & Young offers ‘unbelievable’ assistance to employee shot during Vegas massacre
- Parents Turn 8-Year-Old Son’s Wheelchair Into Amazing €˜Wheel of Fortune’ Costume
- Grooming Business Takes in Abandoned, Matted Dog Overnight and Shaves Him For First Time In Years
- Surgery enabled the first American to survive birth without a trachea to breathe. Now he can eat.
- Somerville: A dog’s bravery and devotion
- Family dog emerges alive and happy from California wildfire aftermath
- Homeless veterans in Milwaukee find therapy in taking photos
- Jacksonville Ruby Tuesday manager applauded for act of kindness to boy with autism
- Boy survives 100ft Niagara Falls tumble in photo op mishap
- Free at last! Overjoyed woman tears off her black burqa after her home is liberated from ISIS in Raqqa
- Town adds ‘veteran parking only’ signs to parking lot
- Fearless 85-year-old who’s spending her retirement skydiving, swimming with sharks and even wing walking
- The founder of the hamdog wants to crowdfund a restaurant in New York City
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”October 16″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]