Today is the 2nd of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- A Mild-Mannered Canadian Is Most Trusted Man in NYC
- More evidence that even a little exercise is good for your heart
- Pup Wants Puerto Rico to Rise Again-Watch Him Lend a Paw to Help
- My people will share food with Rohingyas: PM
- Let’s Examine the Myth That Big Pharma Doesn’t Want to Cure Cancer
- Ohio State to make college tuition-free for low and moderate income students
- Gov. Christie Sending 1,100 Emergency Workers to Puerto Rico to Help with Hurricane Recovery
- Florida man cleans and restores gravestones of veterans in his spare time
- Cubs Player Serves Fan Another Plate of Nachos After Acrobatic Catch Sends Cheese Flying
- Police to honour Emirati woman who saved Indian driver from flames
- Jennifer Lopez and €˜Despacito’ Star, Daddy Yankee, Donate $1 Million Each To Puerto Rico
- Lady Gaga donates $1 million to disaster relief
- Southern Indiana girl spreads friendship with Buddy Benches
- 6-Year-Old Collects Stuffed Animals to Comfort Hurricane Victims
- Great Grandmother MASTANAMMA – The 106 Years Old YouTube Sensation
- Shaggy’s Fishing Team donates $30,000 to Humane Society of South Mississippi
- Exploding engine forces Air France flight to make emergency landing in Labrador
- A bugler’s calling: Sounding one final salute
- Boy Suffering From Apraxia Made Honorary Trooper by Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Teen gives up role in marching band to be Autumn’s ‘eyes’
Like what we are doing? Consider donating.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]