Today is the 21st of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- Argentina’s vegan Mondays
- Teen Boys Filmed Giving Duvet to Homeless Man and Tucking Him In
- 74-Year-Old Man Walks Miles Every Day In Search Of A Kidney Donor For His Wife
- ‘I could’ve been an angry person, being born like this’: Trish Jackson uses her disability to open minds instead
- CIA Trainee Washes Out Of Bomb Detection, Reassigned To Living Room
- Magnificent Seniors Walk Runway in Beauty Pageant Putting Elegance into Aging
- That Thing You Share In Common With One Of The Richest Women In The World
- Israeli and Palestinian Farmers Find Peace Through Olive Oil
- Claudette Colvin Explains Her Role in the Civil Rights Movement
- Chris Long, the Eagles defensive end, will donate his entire salary this season to educational charities.
- Boy With Down Syndrome Hired As Model For Major Clothing Company
- Woman is rescued from gang-rape by TWENTY-FIVE local men in Florence when brave flower seller steps in and takes her to safety
- A perfect match: how crowdfunding could make public money more effective
- Woman Sees Childhood Friend Has Gone ‘Mad’ On Drugs And Changes His Life
- Protester hugs Nazi outside Richard Spencer talk, asks ‘Why do you hate me?’
- Elon Musk to start hyperloop project in Maryland, officials say
- Beijing Philanthropist Commits $1.5 Billion to Conservation
- UPS workers pay tribute to the adorable dogs
- Iraq War vet who rode the bus to do volunteer work surprised with a new car at Costa Mesa repair shop
- As a California fire closes in, a doctor’s harrowing quest to save newborns
- Illini kitten gets a new home
- Grandma Julie has spent thousands on saving wombats
- Extra attention is on the menu at this restaurant catering to cognitive disorders
- This woman went to great lengths to ensure her rescue ponies remained safe during Storm Ophelia
- Writing on the wall: Homeowner discovers message under wallpaper
- Subaru to Host Animal Shelter Supply Drives Through the Month of October
- Farmington Hills principal sleeps on school roof after students hit lofty fundraising goal
- Double amputee runs 31 marathons in 31 days in 31 cities
- Runcorn FC Halton superfan flies family from China for visit
- Kindergartner empties piggy bank to pay for classmates’ milk
- Pasadena firefighters help Oakmont residents clean up after fire
- 38-year-old OC Transpo driver makes college basketball team
- This black caped hero isn’t Batman: US judge a hit for his compassionate verdicts
- Man who shattered his leg in a bike crash six days before his wedding gets married in a wheelchair
- Southern Indiana boy with Cerebral palsy gets special Halloween costume for wheelchair
- Panthers, Oaks march together
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”October 21″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]