Today is the 23rd of October.
I hope you will take the time to read these articles and share them with your friends and family. If people begin to look for good news they will find good news.
Let’s start a trend of positive news.
Each day I collect stories that reveal the goodness of people.
I hope you will take the time to check them out and share this page with others.
Here are some good stories to change your world.
- How One Ohio Senior Helped a Young Man Fulfill His Dreams
- As a California fire closes in, a doctor’s harrowing quest to save newborns
- Instead Of Using Force, This Cop Sat Down With A Distressed Man And Had A 30-Minute Conversation
- We Tried 5 Pumpkin Preservation Hacks To See Which One Keeps Jack-O’-Lanterns Fresh Longest
- Meet the Veteran Who Builds Tiny Houses for Other Vets in Need: ‘We Are Offering a Hand’
- Their Dog Was Missing All Day. He Finally Hobbled Home With A Hero’s Note Around His Collar
- All five living former US presidents make rare appearance together
- Kentucky bill allows people to save pets from hot cars without paying for damage
- Rescue dog Nora was scared of people until she met baby Archie and the result is beautiful
- When this deaf baby hears her mom say ‘I love you’ for the first time, she gets very emotional (and you will too)
- WV UPS driver starts Facebook page for dogs he meets along his route
- “We need to sit down with Richard Spencer” – Men find friendship during Richard Spencer rally
- ‘Good dog!’ Tess receives Purple Heart
- Suicide Molecules Kill Any Cancer Cell
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”October 22″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]