Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today Is International Day for the Eradication of Poverty!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.”Matsuo Basho
- New Hydrogel Tablet That Can Purify a Liter of River Water in an Hour
- 12-Year-Old Girl from Indiana Fosters Friendship Through ‘Buddy Bench’ Donations
- –Retired NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne salutes good Samaritans after helping respond to fiery crash
- ‘What Happened To All The Gratitude?’ Couple Donates 322 Gift Cards To Local Hospital
- Startup Rethinks Self-Storage: Using Abandoned Offices and Restaurants to Store Your ‘Stuf’
- Mom’s military son surprises her in restaurant
- PANDEMIC RAMBLINGS-EAST COAST TOUR By Zoe Fortenberry
- Dave Says-Let’s Tweak That Idea A Little
- Going In Style with Ken Coleman
- Eyegores Odditorium & Monster Museum by Sharon Black
- Ft. Larned is 150 Years Old by Sharon Black
- 4 Bad Spending Habits You Need to Break Today By Rachel Cruze
- Dealing with Disappointment By Dr. John Delony
- Have You Heard of These 3 Businesswomen in History? By Christy WrightHave You Heard of These 3 Businesswomen in History? By Christy Wright
- 3 Ways to Survive the Real Estate Gold Rush By George Kamel
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! ?)