Today is…Love Conquers All Day
No matter how hard things get in life, if you share love with someone, you can overcome your obstacles. The expression that most sums this up is “love conquers all,” a phrase that dates back millennia, to the Roman poet Virgil. On Love Conquers All Day, those who have love cherish their loved one and the strength that the love they share gives them to take on the challenges of life. Today is a celebration of this love that conquers all!
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )