Happy Saturday! We can make this day better with kindness.
Today is Brothers’ and Sisters’ Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Mackenzie Scott has given $3.8 billion to 465 organizations since June
- Woman finds lost stuffed bunny and wants to locate its owner: ‘Looks like it was pretty loved’
- Researchers Highlight the Silver Linings of the Pandemic Identified During Large Survey
- Vacation Habits That Are Stressing You Out
- Custodian from Ukraine overwhelmed by support from students at Georgia elementary school
- Ohio podcaster, nearly 80, shares hope, love, laughter: ‘This day is the only thing I have’
- –MacKenzie Scott donates $436 million to Habitat for Humanity
- Tom Hanks Photo Bombs Another Bride, Making Best Wedding Photos Ever: ‘We All Lost It’
- 2nd graders write heartfelt stories from shelter dogs’ perspectives to get them adopted
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.