Happy Wednesday! A day of change is here. Can You Believe It?
Today is World Understanding and Peace Day.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Every person is a new door to a different world.” Six Degrees of Separation
- A restaurant in San Francisco that has a no tip-policy and instead shares profits with its staff says it wasn’t hit by the labor shortage
- California Vineyards Use Owls Instead of Poisons
- 2 year old wakes up mom & saves his entire family from a house fire
- Sound waves convert stem cells into bone in regenerative breakthrough
- New Jersey teen running 50-mile ultra-marathon in support of veterans
- Boater Who Fell Into Ocean Swims 5 HOURS At Night With Help From ‘Angel’ Seal
- A Homemade Bumper Sticker Saved a Stranger’s Life After She Asked the Universe For ‘a Sign’
- –First woman reported cured of HIV after stem cell transplant
- A Virginia teen born without legs wins state wrestling championship
- 56% of Small Biz Owners Think Remote Working Has Made Them Better Leaders Says Poll
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.