Happy New Year!
Okay-we are a couple of days early!
I truly appreciate you being here.
Thank you for your support.
Good things happening!
Last week we had our first outside writer come in. Briana Leighton from New Hampshire wrote a story about what is being done by one young woman to combat sex trafficking in the US. (Interested in writing?)
We have begun to actively move towards developing a nonprofit side to what we do. You can read about some of what we want to do here. Bear Project To Help Children
- Merchandise is in. All new merchandise including shirts is here. Every shirt sens the message of positivity.
- We went to 187 people on our Facebook page. Our group is at 45.
- More people have subscribed to our daily newsletter. Send us your email in the comments below. Let us get the news to you every AM at 1!
Pages & Posts Added!
We have added lots of new pages and posts to better your life and give you a more positive outlook on life!
Posts added (Does not include Daily)
- Thank You For Your Help – December 2017
- Self-healing glass: a cracking discovery from Japan
- Darci Lynne puts her puppet away for this dynamic holiday performance
- Rose Marie, co-star of €˜The Dick Van Dyke Show,’ dies at 94
- Recycled Percussion in Keene, New Hampshire 12/29/17
- Bear Project To Help Children
- Recycled Percussion Provides Toys For Children
- Christmas Eve
- Dressember Fights Human Trafficking with Fashion
Have you checked these out?
- Bears, Bears and More Bears
Did you buy one of our bears? Put a picture up here with you and the bear. (Try and get a sign or something that tells where you are!!!)
- Christmas Tree Gallery
People love Christmas trees and they would to see yours. (You can put up other Christmas lights and things here. Got videos?
- Merchandise Around The World
Where is our merchandise going? Around the world? To your workplace?
- A Gallery of Positivity
We would love to see your pictures and videos of people doing good things. You are seeing positive things every day. Share the goodness!
- Does Your Pet Have Style?
What’s your pet up to these days?
I am sure I have “forgotten” something but we will review next week!
How can you help us?
- Talk well about us! Pray for us! Send us encouragement! (Give us feedback. Just don’t kill us!)
- Share our website. Invite your friends and family to participate.
- Share the stories. When you share a story you are changing the world
- Participate in our Facebook Page and Group.
- Send us stories, links and pictures/videos.
- Write stories about good things and send them to us!
- Need more? Check out this article!
How can you support us?
- Buy our merchandise. A cup on a desk, a sticker on a car, a bear on the Eiffel Tower. All proceeds allow us to do more.
- Advertise with us. You may be a business owner. (I am sure you know one.) We will do all we can to promote you.
- Become a Sponsor. Whether you are an individual or a business, your sponsor dollars help us grow. We will promote businesses and list individuals who participate, even if only a $1 a month. (We don’t post the amounts.)
- Put on Positive News events. It may be a “pay it forward” in the drive-throughor something good in the community.
- Need a few more onramps. Check this out.
I hope you have learned a little more about us. I hope we come to learn more about you.
Until next week!
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Weekend Update 12/30/17″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]