What are you grateful for?
Today is World Gratitude Day.
#WorldGratitudeDay #World Gratitude Day
How to Observe World Gratitude Day
Some ways to participate in the day include:
- Give thanks and gratitude.
- Offer gratitude to others.
- Remind yourself and others that gratitude is an essential emotion that everyone should share.
- Check if any World Gratitude Day events are taking place in your community.
- Check if any World Gratitude Day events are being held at the United Nations Plaza in New York City.
- Learn and sing “World Gratitude Day.”
- Learn more about Sri Chinmoy.
Your daily thought!
“A champion is defined not by their wins, but by how many times they recover when they fall.” Serena Williams
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Southwest Employees Look After Passenger’s Pet Fish That Was Not Allowed On Flight
- Beekeeper Shocked When Neighbor Gives Up Farmland to Host Hives: “I’ve never experienced anything like that.”
- –Denver International Airport’s Canine Airport Therapy Squad, or CATS, was awarded a Guinness World Record as the world’s largest airport therapy animal program. The CATS program, which began in 2015 with 28 dogs from 14 breeds, now includes 84 dogs from 33 breeds and one cat. –2 Southwest workers looked after a passenger’s pet fish for 4 months after it was banned from her flight
- Cleveland auto mechanic becomes doctor at age 51, inspires others to pursue their dreams
- Brattleboro Vermont Bar-B-Que Competition
- After The Interview. Why Following Up Is So Important With Ken Coleman
- HS Students: Increase Your Productivity With 3 Easy Steps By Kristina Ellis
- Use The Momentum To Win The Game- Dave Ramsey
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Guyer & Son Roofing, Marlborough, NH – Full Service Roofing
High-Quality Roofing With Over 40 Years Experience
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.