Positive News Stories to start your day!
Today is…National Leave the Office Early Day
Laura Stack, a speaker, “Productivity Pro,” and author of Leave the Office Earlier, found that Americans were working 49 hours a week on average, about 350 hours more per year than Europeans. These long hours affect work-life balance, health, and relationships. Stack created National Leave the Office Early Day so that people would have some time for themselves to recharge and let go of stress.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support our mission.“
“Be the type of person you want to meet.”Unknown
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )
Thank these advertisers for their support of Positive News For You, by letting them know you appreciate them. (And spending money with them doesn’t hurt either!)