Happy Friday! What are your thoughts about awkward moments.
Today is Awkward Moments Day. Whatever the case, today is a day to embrace all the awkward moments that arise in life, and to just let them happen.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” Howard W. Newton
- ‘If you’re sad, get a cookie’: how US schoolkids launched a hotline to spread joy
- 30 Minutes of Lifting Weights, Push-ups or Yard Work Weekly May Cut Risk of Death By 20%
- Guernsey’s Fire and Rescue Service Sends Protective Clothing to Ukraine
- –United States Senate unanimously approves bill to make daylight saving time permanent
- Meet the ‘Book Lady.’ She’s determined to donate 1 million books to Virginia kids.
- Devolver Co-Founder Announces New Publisher Focused on Games That Improve Mental Health
- Mail Carrier Shovels Snow For Disabled Veteran
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.