Happy Monday! Let’s make a habit of being nice!
Today is National Common Courtesy Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you tell yourself you can’t, you won’t.”Dean Graziosi
- Alcohol-free bar in Texas fuels the growing ‘sober-curious’ movement
- Ukrainian sisters use bakery to raise money for those hurting back home
- Chicago Businessman Is Giving Away $1 Million In Free Gas
- –Three Russian cosmonauts wear colours of Ukrainian flag as they arrive on space station
- New York man bicycling across US reveals his favorite state so far: ‘Feel at home’
- Indiana Cheerleader Makes Play Of The Game, Gets Standing Ovation During March Madness
- Video-Game-Based Stroke Therapy is as Effective as In-Person Rehab
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.