Happy Sunday! Making others happy is good news!
Anyone can celebrate, whether individually or as part of a group, and two of the focuses are on education and public awareness-raising. The overall goal while celebrating the day should be to spread happiness to all.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- Three Russian cosmonauts wear colours of Ukrainian flag as they arrive on space station
- New York man bicycling across US reveals his favorite state so far: ‘Feel at home’
- Indiana Cheerleader Makes Play Of The Game, Gets Standing Ovation During March Madness
- Video-Game-Based Stroke Therapy is as Effective as In-Person Rehab
- –“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”William Arthur Ward
- Airbnb and its Community Raise More Than $40 Million and Offers 150,000 Temp-Homes for Ukraine
- New American Family: Single moms buy a house and raise kids together
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.