Happy Sunday! Being nice to others. Imagine!
Today is National Compliment Your Mirror Day!
How to Observe National Compliment Your Mirror Day
Stand in front of your mirror and take a good look at yourself. Compliment yourself and how beautiful or handsome you look, and compliment yourself for the things inside of you that you are proud of as well. Then compliment your mirror for displaying this person to you. Then go out and use your newfound-confidence to live a fulfilling day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.” Frank Herbert
- Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper adopts dog he rescued from the heat
- Salvation Army shelter residents rescue and deliver food to those in need
- Elementary School Janitor Crushes Journey’s ‘Don’t Stop Believin’ During School Assembly
- Virtual Reality Glasses Displaying Exercise Give Similar Effects to Those Who Can’t Move
- -Guinness recognizes world’s longest-serving flight attendant
- Airline captain writes note to tooth fairy for girl who lost tooth on plane
- Burger King Worker of 27 Years Gets $270K From Strangers When They See the Company’s Thank You Gift
- A Better Capitalism By Elijah Kimball
- Celebrating Achievements And Family Times
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- It May Be Time To Sell The Car
- Out And About (#7), Changing Places By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.