Today is…Nothing to Fear Day
Fear is a survival response, but sometimes it becomes overwhelming and may control our lives. In this circumstance, it may cause us to become overly cautious, or make us react in harmful ways. Nothing to Fear Day is a day when people examine their fears and see if the fears are preventing them from living life to the fullest. It may be a day to work to overcome these fears. It is also a day to be aware of the way that people and governments use baseless fears to manipulate people, either inadvertently or on purpose.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )