Today is…International Hamburger Day
International Hamburger Day celebrates hamburgers! Traditionally, a hamburger consists of a patty of ground beef that has been pan-fried, barbecued, or flame broiled, and it is served in a bun. Condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and relish are often included, as well as toppings such as lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, pickles, and cheese. Besides the hamburger made of ground beef, there are many variations of the burger, such as the turkey burger, veggie burger, and bison burger. Burgers are commonly served at fast-food restaurants and diners, and even at high-end restaurants.
How you can help?
- We are always on the lookout for sponsors and advertisers for this PAGE.
- Send us great positive stories, videos, and photos. (Go to the SUBMIT button at the top.)
- And you can make a donation to our 501(c)3 and write in WRITERS in the checkout. We put a percentage towards our local homeless shelter. The balance helps with other lifestyle-related events and content.
- Or you can buy our merchandise.
- We are looking for writers for all things “local”! (Think Roving Reporters and Town Criers! )