Happy Friday! Today is about changing your workplace.
Today is Bring Your Manners To Work Day!
Everyone should practice good manners, whether at work or at home, and common bad manners at work include things like loud ringtones, not cleaning up after yourself and polite conversation.
Your daily thought!
“Pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.” Maya Angelou
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
Click on a headline and change your day!
- Man builds benches for bus stops after seeing woman sitting in dirt
- Kandy Boy Pledges to Give Away 1 Million Delta 9 THC Edible Samples To Help Free Prisoners Locked Up For Non-Violent Cannabis Offenses
- Aluminum-sulfur battery for small-scale storage at $8.99/kWh
- Oregon police officer’s ‘brave actions’ save man trapped inside burning car, authorities say
- Harry Styles Watches Stranger’s Dog In Act Of Kindness
- –How Hopi teens brought a skate park to their Native American reservation
- Retired doctor becomes a lifeguard
- Boston Officers Rescue Father and Son Floating on Cooler
- Grandview Heights Schools: Teach ‘overwhelmed’ by recognition from peers at Stevenson
- Car Shows, The Smell Of Gasoline And Rubber, And Throaty Exhausts
- Healthcare And Comfort. A Personal Experience
- 3 Tips To Help Your Kids Crush College By Kristina Ellis
- Time To Get Serious- Dave Ramsey
- How To Save Money On Back-To-School Shopping By Rachel Cruze
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Help us help you!Perm