Happy Thursday! Being kind ALWAYS makes a difference.
Today is the National Day of Reason!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.” Michael Jordan
- A genius 13-year-old boy becomes degree holder
- The $100 bill she gave two sisters on a plane 23 years ago changed their lives. Now finding them has changed hers
- Watch Jacob Collier Turn His Audience Into A Choir
- How You Think About Your Pain Can Make it Worse – But New Reprocessing Treatment Offers Cure
- –Article on the negativity bias of our news cycle, and how things really aren’t as bad as they seem.
- ‘She’s my guardian angel’: DoorDasher saves Massachusetts woman’s life while delivering pizza
- Just over an hour of weekly exercise reduces the risk of depression, scientists say
- With His Handmade Bowl, this 12-Year-old Raised $325,000 for Ukrainian Kids
- Katherine Schwarzenegger on how her shelter dog reacted to her baby daughter
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.