Happy Wednesday! Celebrate the day by getting rid of your grumpiness and improving your overall health. Don’t be a grump!
Today is Great American Grump Out!
Celebrate the day by getting rid of your grumpiness and improving your overall health. Here are a few tips to get yourself on the right path:
▶Laugh and smile! Watch a funny film or read something with humor. Do whatever you can to get yourself laughing and smiling!
▶Exercise. Exercising tends to reduce stress and improve mood. It is bound to help you get rid of your grumpiness! If possible, exercise outside, with the sun and nature to further lift your spirits.
▶Listen to your favorite uplifting music.
▶Connect with others. Visit, call, or write to an old friend. Meet someone out for coffee. Visit someone who is lonely.
▶Shake it up! Do something you’ve never done before, or go to a place you’ve never been to before.
▶Do something selfless for others. Help out an elderly neighbor. Bake someone cookies. Volunteer.
▶Wear your favorite outfit or wear something funny-looking to get a laugh.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Creativity is contagious, so pass it on.” Albert Einstein
- Article on the negativity bias of our news cycle, and how things really aren’t as bad as they seem.
- ‘She’s my guardian angel’: DoorDasher saves Massachusetts woman’s life while delivering pizza
- Just over an hour of weekly exercise reduces the risk of depression, scientists say
- With His Handmade Bowl, this 12-Year-old Raised $325,000 for Ukrainian Kids
- Katherine Schwarzenegger on how her shelter dog reacted to her baby daughter
- –How One Upstate New York Food Court Is Changing Hundreds of Lives
- Two in Three U.S. Business Owners Believe They’re Currently Living the American Dream
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.