Happy Tuesday! Helping others will make a better world.
Today is National Two Different Colored Shoes Day! Celebrate the day by wearing two different colored shoes!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” Jon Acuff
- How One Upstate New York Food Court Is Changing Hundreds of Lives
- Two in Three U.S. Business Owners Believe They’re Currently Living the American Dream
- –Researchers say helping others can make you happier as you age.
- Study suggests high-quality social interactions can protect against depressed mood
- Adorable Dash-cam Video Shows Father and 6-yo Belting Out Sinatra’s ‘Me & My Shadow’
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.