Happy Monday! Sing out that the day will be “so good to me.”
Today is Brothers and Sisters Day! (Some of us have some to share!?)
Celebrate Brothers and Sisters Day by meeting up with, calling, or sending a card or gift to your siblings. Let them know how important your bond with them is, and how they have made a difference in your life. If you don’t have a sibling, celebrate someone you are close to or have known for almost your whole life—someone you cherish like a brother or sister.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“One man or woman with courage is a majority.”
- Researchers say helping others can make you happier as you age.
- Study suggests high-quality social interactions can protect against depressed mood
- Adorable Dash-cam Video Shows Father and 6-yo Belting Out Sinatra’s ‘Me & My Shadow’
- –Jacky Hunt-Broersma, a cancer survivor and amputee, sets world record by running 102 marathons in 102 days
- Art, Wine, And Friends. It Doesn’t Get Much Better!
- Arbor Day: These drones can plant trees faster than we can – CNN Video
- Birthday Dinner? Fritz For The Win.
- Are You Suffering From Burnout? With Ken Coleman
- Upper Deck unveils special card of a 5-year-old Edmonton Oilers fan diagnosed with cancer
- Widow Finds Late Husband’s Wedding Ring Under Apple Tree – 35 Years After He Lost It
- A teen with Down syndrome struggled with sleep apnea. This device ‘changed his life’
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.