Happy Sunday! Love is in the air and changing the world. Happy May!
Today is Global Love Day! Breathe it in!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“What you seek is seeking you.” Rumi
- Jacky Hunt-Broersma, a cancer survivor and amputee, sets world record by running 102 marathons in 102 days
- Art, Wine, And Friends. It Doesn’t Get Much Better!
- Arbor Day: These drones can plant trees faster than we can – CNN Video
- Birthday Dinner? Fritz For The Win.
- Are You Suffering From Burnout? With Ken Coleman
- Upper Deck unveils special card of a 5-year-old Edmonton Oilers fan diagnosed with cancer
- Widow Finds Late Husband’s Wedding Ring Under Apple Tree – 35 Years After He Lost It
- A teen with Down syndrome struggled with sleep apnea. This device ‘changed his life’
- –Plastic-eating Enzyme Could Eliminate Billions of Tons of Landfill Waste
- Rush Limbaugh, Tiger Woods, Rachel Ray, among the most successful college dropouts of our time
- Two-Thirds of Americans are More Interested in Staycations This Year to Feel Nostalgia
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.