Happy Friday! Look to find the people helping people. Happy July!
Today is National Financial Freedom Day!
You can get help each week.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be.” Lou Holtz
- Sikh-Owned Brampton Trucking Company Pledges $10M Donation to Osler Health Network to Help Improve Health Care in the City
- Man snaps photo of vintage Burger King walled-off inside Delaware mall
- California family surprises sanitation workers with snacks and drinks: ‘Loved their reaction’
- The Letter Kurt Vonnegut Wrote To The Draft Board In Regards To His Son Serving In The Vietnam War
- Drugs From Mark Cuban’s Pharmacy Could Save Medicare Billions Every Year, Harvard Says
- -A new, PET-like plastic has been developed that is easily made from the non-edible parts of plants, which is a promising candidate for food packaging. It can be chemically recycled and degrade back to harmless sugars.
- Tennis Player Jodie Burrage Stops Wimbledon Match To Rescue Ball Boy
- Retired Kindergarten Teacher’s Class Return a Decade Later to Surprise Her on Graduation Day: ‘A teacher’s dream!’
- Lindsey Vonn dedicates hall of fame honor to her mother
- A Better Capitalism By Elijah Kimball
- Celebrating Achievements And Family Times
- No-Loan College: Is This The Answer To The Student Loan Crisis? By Kristina Ellis
- It May Be Time To Sell The Car
- Out And About (#7), Changing Places By Erik Willis
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.