Happy Wednesday! Stories about giving. Giving makes communities better.
Today is Donate A Day’s Wages To Charity Day.
(And if you need one you can always donate to our 501(c)3, PN4UINC.)
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
Share your good deeds and inspire others to do the same! Join the global movement of doing good!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” Willie Nelson
- Standup comedy course for men at risk of suicide wins NHS funding
- Someone Is Hiding Cash All Over A Canadian City And Residents Are Loving It
- This Bronx Housing Complex Comes With Giant Machine Stomach to Turn All Food Waste Into Fertilizer
- –Remote Work Doesn’t Negatively Affect Productivity, Study Suggests
- San Francisco restaurant hosts Mother’s Day banquet for homeless families
- Massive study seeks to help dogs live longer and healthier
- Call of Duty Game Hits Milestone of 100,000 Veterans Placed in Meaningful Jobs–And Blizzard Gives $30 Mil More
- First graders save Alabama teacher from medical emergency
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.