Help others today and make a difference.
Today is Family Volunteer Day.
FAMILY VOLUNTEER DAY ACTIVITIES
Learn about different cultures
Cultural immersion is an unmatched experience and can expand your horizons about the different cultures you will volunteer to help. Even if you are not volunteering, it is important to be aware of different cultures and sentiments to live harmoniously.
Sign up for volunteering
Sign up with your family to volunteer at your local center and do your bit in contributing to society. Your efforts and time will aid in creating a thriving community.
Donate whatever you can in terms of books, clothes, shoes, home items, or funds. These hand-me-downs can be useful to someone who cannot afford them and ease their financial burden.
Your daily thought!
“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of our desire to understand.” Neil Armstrong
Today’s Positive News Headlines!
- USPS Looking to Help Fulfill Letters to Santa
- How to Have a 30-Day Kindness Challenge with your Family
- Former NBA Player, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Connects With Kentucky Child, Sharing Their Experiences With Stuttering
- Why gratitude trumps a ‘give me’ culture — and how parents can teach kids to do for others
- This Is Why You Might See Bread Stapled To A Tree
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Is your business in our directory? If not, why not?
Ad Abundant Grace Fellowship Church
Abundant Grace Fellowship Church is a “grace based” fellowship that believes in the finished work of
Ad Ted Mann-Musician
Helping bring positivity to the world; one person, one community at a time.