Happy February! It’s Tuesday! A new month and the reminder that we live in a great country with freedoms so many others don’t enjoy.
Today is Celebrate Your Freedom Day!
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.” Steve Jobs
- A man who received a heart transplant donated posthumously by a father who was killed in a robbery, reached out to the donor’s family and a decade later walked the daughter down the aisle to “give her away”
- WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday with a dance: ‘I just couldn’t sit still’
- Live Cells Discovered in Human Breast Milk Could Lead to Future Breast Cancer Treatments
- –Snow-sculpting competition returns to Breckenridge At the International Snow Sculpting Championships, artists use only hand tools to carve 25-ton, 12-foot blocks of snow into masterpieces
- A Flying Car Just Got Certified as Airworthy to Fly
- Want more great, positive news?
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.