Happy Wednesday! It’s June. Go ahead and do it!
It is National Go Barefoot Day.
You can celebrate National Go Barefoot Day by simply kicking off your shoes. But, to more actively participate in the day, donate shoes to a local organization or to Soles4Souls. Through Soles4Souls, individuals, groups, and businesses can donate, and information is available on their website as to where shoes can be shipped or dropped off, as well as how to host a shoe drive.
These events do not currently have a sponsor. If you’d like to increase visibility for these events while gaining exposure for yourself or your brand, you can learn more here!
You can make a difference.
Every day we look for the best in Positive News so that you might have a great start on your day. Thank you for taking the time to read, share, and support our mission.
“A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.”
- Utah pets now have a safe place to stay if their owners enter drug, alcohol misuse treatment
- Gene Therapy Successfully Treats Spinal Cord Injuries Without Side Effects
- An army of volunteers, including eight golden retrievers, have come to help Uvalde heal
- Young Adults are Turning to TikTok and Instagram to Learn New Hobbies
- –High schoolers step in to help after 6th grader says no one signed his yearbook
- Like The Linda Lindas, this teen girl band in Benin makes you dance — and think
- Painter is Brightening City’s Drab and Neglected Streets Transforming Them into a Rainbow
Positive News For You, LLC is registered in New Hampshire. We have a “sister” nonprofit, PN4UINC, that promotes positivity, educates on a more positive lifestyle and helps with the promotion of positive writers.